Hey, I've heard that linkin park will be performing on the 23rd of june for Transformers World Premier in Moscow Russia. I wanna ask, if there will be a meet and greet session with them since there is no information at tour date page. I've been dying to see them.  I would love to know how to join this meet and greet session, since i've been waiting for 5 years in Russia to meet them.

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

I listen LP for 10 years and I'm waiting for the concert so much!!!.....I live 850 km away from Moscow, so I have to ask my director for 2 days of rest and it's necessary to buy train ticket in advance. It's really hard to get tickets by joining in these stupid radio cotests because of limited period of each contest and limited amount of tickets in each of them! I've joined to LPU X, and now it seems that the only way for me (and for russian LPU-members) is to get a ticket by LPU privileges!

Please, LP, help us! We love you and we are waiting for your concert!!!

i'm actually quite speechless about the contest.. I've been listening to LP almost for 11 years. It is my dream to meet them here in Moscow, Russia since I can't meet them in my country, Malaysia. Hoping that they will do something about this.

So, I'm one of those 200 first people that wear a robot suite. I'll be there, at this show.

AND NOW I NEED SOME INFO ABOUT M&G!!!!!!

'Cause I don't want to loose my onle chance to meet my favorite band!!!

Hell yeah! I won a ticket to the show =)
congratulations for both of you.. :)
I think that it's all is extremely unfair! I live in the 4th biggest city of Russia, but we don't have this funny radio, I learnt about the frick-show only yesterday - and today they say it is too late to invent these crazy robot suits. I am also ready to buy a ticket without all these rita. Some sites really do offer tickets for the show, but where is a guarantee that it's not a fake? All the most important online ticket-traders do not have anything on the topic, at this official web-site there is nothing either.. Where could I get reliable information about the show? I've been listening to LP for about 8 years, not attending the show would be my greatest shame and disappointment..
M&G is a tradition before every Linkin Park concert. I hope, there will be one in Moscow. I just hope.
Guys, we will have some priveleges soon:

"

We’re giving LPU members the chance to attend Linkin Park’s performance at the Transformers: Dark of the Moon premiere in Moscow on Thursday, June 23rd. Starting this Sunday, June 12 at 12:00pm MOSCOW TIME, Annual LPUX members will be able to RSVP for a ticket to the show. Tickets are limited, so if you’re not an LPU member, sign up today and be sure to reserve your ticket on Sunday. LPUHQ will send you the details including time and place before the performance. Please note, you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the event.

HOW TO RSVP FOR THE PERFORMANCE:

- Starting SUNDAY, JUNE 12 at 12:00pm MOSCOW TIME, click HERE to RSVP for the performance. ONLY RSVP ONE TIME! IF YOU RSVP MORE THAN ONCE, YOUR ADDITIONAL REQUESTS WILL NOT BE VALID.

This is only available for LPUX Annual Members, so join today at LPUnderground.com if you're not already a member.

- Tickets are VERY LIMITED and will run out quickly, so make sure you RSVP as soon as they're available."

Hell yeah =)!!!

We want M&G!!!
Wanna m&g and seats around stage for LPU!!!!! :)

Haha! Dream on! :)))

I just saw clips of LP in Moscow! Amazing!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service