I am soooo excited!! I finally got picked for the Meet and Greet for Saturday's show in Tampa FL!!!!

Just got the email and I am still shaking!! I am soooooooo happy.

Anyone else get one or has been to one before????

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

Meet and Greet Brazil. The best day of my live. No words. Tell me after you see the guys. It's a dream.

Congratulations!! :)

I have been once to a M&G!!

It was amazing. I felt really lucky because I live in Ecuador and I travel to Argentina for LP's concert because it was the first time they came to South America excepting Brazil. So, the day before the concert I got the email and I couldn't believe it!!

The whole experience was so cool!! (m&g + concert) The flight to Argentina was totally worth! :D

Good luck on saturday!! 

Hope to read your experience soon!

Oh man, so jealous! Congrats dude! I'm going up to Tampa myself for the concert...can't wait! I hope your meet and great is the awesomest ever!
I got home from work and seen the email too. I so happy. Nice bday present for me. My 2 teen girls are not happy with me though lol. They will have to go sit in the seats and suffer.  At least the weather has cleared up for that day.
so lucky!! lol im still crossing my fingers that i get one for kansas city!!
I got my email this morning & gasped!  I'm so happy, this year is so awesome already!  Tomorrow is going to be a perfect day from God!

Congrats!! Tampa show??? Where will u be sitting ?

Marjorie Mourid said:

I got my email this morning & gasped!  I'm so happy, this year is so awesome already!  Tomorrow is going to be a perfect day from God!
sec129 how about u?

Olga Padron-Clark said:

Congrats!! Tampa show??? Where will u be sitting ?

Marjorie Mourid said:

section 129 row L
I'm in row H

Olga Padron-Clark said:
section 129 row L

The Tampa show was AWESOME!! Got to meet them tonite and I feel so blessed!! LP is the best and Linkin Park Underground is the best fan club in the world!!!

Olgaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Haha!!!Hope you had a blaaast like I did!! Wish you were down on the floor, the floor people were the lamest ever. Too many people taking pictures and not feeling the music. I was all over as you may recall from the M&G. Hope your voice is ok...mine isn't. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Olga Padron-Clark said:

The Tampa show was AWESOME!! Got to meet them tonite and I feel so blessed!! LP is the best and Linkin Park Underground is the best fan club in the world!!!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service