I was chosen to go to the Meet & Greet in Toronto this Tuesday, Feb. 8th. Anyone else going, too?!

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

yeah im going. what are you getting signed?
No idea yet. Mostly likely A Thousand Suns, since I don't want to chance getting my favourite poster torn/wrinkled. You?

Adam Black said:
yeah im going. what are you getting signed?
The ATS i got in a package i ordered a while back
Awesome. I seriously hope they allow cameras haha and that I don't get lost!

Adam Black said:
The ATS i got in a package i ordered a while back

I am going too.  Going to check with ACC tommorow to see what the camera policy is they have a hotline but I am pretty sure its going to be that same recording stating that there isn't anything specific for the concert....but that doesn't help me decide which camera I am going to bring.

As for what i am getting signed...I have a photo that I printed and enlarged so that's what I am getting done.  As a back up I will bring ATS with me.

See you all there!

Nicholas

How many people get to go to this thing? Do I even have a shop if ordered last week?
Yeah, I hope cameras are allowed. But either way, I'm so excited!

Nicholas said:

I am going too.  Going to check with ACC tommorow to see what the camera policy is they have a hotline but I am pretty sure its going to be that same recording stating that there isn't anything specific for the concert....but that doesn't help me decide which camera I am going to bring.

As for what i am getting signed...I have a photo that I printed and enlarged so that's what I am getting done.  As a back up I will bring ATS with me.

See you all there!

Nicholas

I have no idea how many people were chosen. Obviously quite a lot, considering there's a time restraint with no time to allow for individual photo ops.

jamie.lourenco said:
How many people get to go to this thing? Do I even have a shop if ordered last week?

I've been to a M&G before. You can take your camera with you, but you can only take pics when you finished signing, and from a distance without flash. But you take a group pic with the band in the end. Also, in our M&G we got to buy merch before getting in, so dont worry if you dont have anything to sign.

That's awesome! Thanks so much for the heads up :) It's my first M&G (as you may have noticed) so I'm pretty excited!

Ali Al Hashemi said:

I've been to a M&G before. You can take your camera with you, but you can only take pics when you finished signing, and from a distance without flash. But you take a group pic with the band in the end. Also, in our M&G we got to buy merch before getting in, so dont worry if you dont have anything to sign.

HI THERE

I AM going too!! what if you bring your kids? are they allowed in too?

Ron Vender said:

HI THERE

I AM going too!! what if you bring your kids? are they allowed in too?

who ever has gone before please LMK  thanks

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service