I was chosen to go to the Meet & Greet in Toronto this Tuesday, Feb. 8th. Anyone else going, too?!

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

yessssss! im so excited! as im sure everyone is that was chosen! See you all there!

I GOT PICKED ! :D SOOO EXCITED, not sure what to get signed ! :( 

 

got a signed skate board from the ats, not to sure what ELSE i want signed ! 

 

but grahhh ! excited ! look for me :D 

You only get one pass, as stated in the e-mail. So no, I don't believe the kids can go. But you'd have to take that up with a staff member to be certain.

Ron Vender said:


Ron Vender said:

HI THERE

 

I AM going too!! what if you bring your kids? are they allowed in too?

who ever has gone before please LMK  thanks

Congrats, that's awesome! I take it this is your first M&G too? It's so hard to decide what to get signed haha but it'll be awesome :D

Devin Doyle said:

I GOT PICKED ! :D SOOO EXCITED, not sure what to get signed ! :( 

 

got a signed skate board from the ats, not to sure what ELSE i want signed ! 

 

but grahhh ! excited ! look for me :D 

Hey @ Paper Rabbit I got picked as well!  Very excited!

I think this is going to be a very cool experience.

All I can do now is wait here at my desk and try to keep focused on work until that email comes!

What do you plan on getting signed?

I have a photo that I a enlarged that I love and I am going to get them to sign it...my backup would be a T-shirt.

Have a great day and possibly see you in line at the M & G!

Nicholas from Toronto!

That's awesome, congrats! I'm probably going to get my AYS CD signed. I would bring a picture, but I'm terrified of it getting crushed in the crowd, haha!

And I shall definitely look out for you. I'll be wearing my LPU 9 shirt (although I believe most of us will be, since they suggested we do so in the e-mail). I'll also have a brown shoulder bag, so don't hesitate to say if you see me! :)


Nicholas said:

Hey @ Paper Rabbit I got picked as well!  Very excited!

I think this is going to be a very cool experience.

All I can do now is wait here at my desk and try to keep focused on work until that email comes!

What do you plan on getting signed?

I have a photo that I a enlarged that I love and I am going to get them to sign it...my backup would be a T-shirt.

Have a great day and possibly see you in line at the M & G!

Nicholas from Toronto!

Hey Paper Rabbit!  I love your nickname - its very cool.

I don't have an LPU 9 shirt. :( 

But I will be wearing a linkin park shirt and a zipper hoodie and a will have a silver sling bag and probably a tube with a photo in it for signature.

Hope to get the information so that I can get my day organized - just in case.  I have a dog to walk and feed BEFORE I go out for the night so that I want to leave enough room and time to make sure he's going to be good until I get home.

How you getting there?  Go Train, TTC or driving?

Nicholas

 

 

Yeah, I'm sitting here staring at the screen waiting for my e-mail lol I hope it comes too.

 

I'll actually be driving down, because I can't be bothered wasting money on a train. Saving all my money for merch lol 

Nicholas said:

Hey Paper Rabbit!  I love your nickname - its very cool.

I don't have an LPU 9 shirt. :( 

But I will be wearing a linkin park shirt and a zipper hoodie and a will have a silver sling bag and probably a tube with a photo in it for signature.

Hope to get the information so that I can get my day organized - just in case.  I have a dog to walk and feed BEFORE I go out for the night so that I want to leave enough room and time to make sure he's going to be good until I get home.

How you getting there?  Go Train, TTC or driving?

Nicholas

 

 

Yeah...I am at work in Mississauga...I am busy here but I really have to concentrate on work to keep busy.  You at work or something?  I am driving down today - can't be bothered either - to wait for the train or the TTC.  If I take the TTC I still have to pay for parking anyways so I guess I will drive. 

Oh yes!  Merch...I will definitely hit that for sure.  I am not sure whats going to be available but I will definitely take a look.

Catch you at the show!

Nicholas

 

 

Naw, I'm just chillin' at home. Still waiting on that e-mail confirmation. It's already noon, and I still haven't received anything :(

Nicholas said:

Yeah...I am at work in Mississauga...I am busy here but I really have to concentrate on work to keep busy.  You at work or something?  I am driving down today - can't be bothered either - to wait for the train or the TTC.  If I take the TTC I still have to pay for parking anyways so I guess I will drive. 

Oh yes!  Merch...I will definitely hit that for sure.  I am not sure whats going to be available but I will definitely take a look.

Catch you at the show!

Nicholas

 

 

Yup.  It's almost lunch time and I am getting a bit ansy bout the whole thing.

I got written confirmation about what kind of camera I can bring.

So I am pretty good about it.

I sent an email to fan services about their camera policy - I can bring my digital SLR camera as long as the lens is less than 75mm in focal length.  So I am good.  I printed it out so that if I should have issues with security I will just show the email from them.

I do plan on taking some photos - I will bring a small point and shoot as well.  The funny thing is that the zoom on the small point and shoot is technically more powerful that my DSLR camera lens....

 

Anyways, I am trying to keep busy, posting and blogging and yeah some work today as I wait for the information on whats happening tonight.....

I am pretty sure that we won't see anything from LP until maybe 3 or 4pm at the earliest....so it might be safe to say that I will prolly go out for lunch and come back and check my email...

It's going to be a very cool show tonight! 

BTW - did you see the photo of LP minus Brad and Phoenix with the cats and lasers?  LMAO!!!!!

 

Nicholas

 

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE NEWS!!!!

 

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service