I was chosen to go to the Meet & Greet in Toronto this Tuesday, Feb. 8th. Anyone else going, too?!

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

I got my email...do not post the meeting point...could be an issue

probably not the best thing to do.....

YES!! Got mine, too. SO EXCITED. I do hope I know where I'm going though haha!

Nicholas said:

probably not the best thing to do.....

Well when you get there you can show the email - I would suggest that you print a copy or two and show it to the staff there and I guess be extra early....my .02cents.

See you and the rest of everybody else there!

Laters!

Nicholas

I printed my e-mail out the day I got it haha so we're set.

And yes, see you there! :D

Nicholas said:

Well when you get there you can show the email - I would suggest that you print a copy or two and show it to the staff there and I guess be extra early....my .02cents.

Laters!

Nicholas

I am an older guy with silver hair and glasses with wooden frames on the side. Blue shirt....ron
Well home and super happy...got a Thousand Suns vinyl LP signed...It was great experience. Nicholas...great to meet you too!
It was awesome to meet you tonight! Hope you enjoyed the concert :)

Paper Rabbit said:

I printed my e-mail out the day I got it haha so we're set.

And yes, see you there! :D

Nicholas said:

Laters!

Nicholas

Good Morning as I sit here at work I am still buzzing in my head and in my heart about last nights event!

I can't say enough about how I feel now about LP and LPU.  I would like to thank everyone that I met and the LPU for what can only be described as a night of a life time.  One that I won't soon forget...if ever.  I loved meeting people that I have only known through LP.com and found that they are as in their online persona are just as nice and friendly in they are real life.  What does that tell me??? LP fans are really cool people!

I enjoyed meeting Paper Rabbit and her new friend.  I am very happy to have met Ron and your family that was cool and BTW - I love vinyl.  I do collect it.  I have LPs and 12" record singles for way back up until now - I used to DJ.   So great choice of signing item.

To everybody else that I didn't mention - I loved being in line with you for the M & G it was awesome and fun - hope to see you participate here and get online from time to time.  I know that I will.

Have a great day!  I will for the benefit of everybody post the photos that I took of the M & G....they are clear but nothing too great as I expected they would be...BUT I did take over 700 shots on one camera and a few more including vid on another my little Canon G10.  So we shall see.....I did see some potentially nice shots.

Won't be until the weekend that I sit down and go thorough them so - something to look forwards to on LP.com...

Again, great meeting you all and have a great day!!!

Chat laters! 

I should have checked here before the concert - totally didn't think about it.  I was at the M&G too - pulled out my camera and discovered that I left the battery at home on the charger!  D'oh!  I hope the LP photographer got some good shots so that I can take a few.  Instead of panicing I thought I would follow Hugo's advice and just "enjoy the moment". =) 

If any posts their pics up - please send me the url - I'd love to see them.  I was the girl in the graffitti boots/red scarf.

Meet and greet was awesome! Even the road crew guys at the start were cool and kinda funny! Met a couple cool people there and also met a guy that came all the was from Iran! He went to the montreal show too! I also bought the VIP experiance before the M&G! All and all the best night i have ever had! Will be a lasting memory! Especially with all the pictures and Video I got throughout the night!

Cheers to everyone I met! LPU Forever!

Hey Chris!

I got your email last night to share some video and photos, my phone restart itself and I lost your email!

Give me a shout!! :)

- Paige

Chris Krock said:

Meet and greet was awesome! Even the road crew guys at the start were cool and kinda funny! Met a couple cool people there and also met a guy that came all the was from Iran! He went to the montreal show too! I also bought the VIP experiance before the M&G! All and all the best night i have ever had! Will be a lasting memory! Especially with all the pictures and Video I got throughout the night!

Cheers to everyone I met! LPU Forever!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service