I was chosen to go to the Meet & Greet in Toronto this Tuesday, Feb. 8th. Anyone else going, too?!

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

what is the safest way to post my pictures??

probably on your home fan page.... you could set your page to private and only your friends can see it then...

Ron Vender said:

what is the safest way to post my pictures??
hey Paige were you the girl in the purple lp hoody at the M&G? anyways it was a great experience. id like to say thanks in advance for ppl posting pics as i didnt have a camera for the M&G.

Paige Finley said:

Hey Chris!

I got your email last night to share some video and photos, my phone restart itself and I lost your email!

Give me a shout!! :)

- Paige

Chris Krock said:

Meet and greet was awesome! Even the road crew guys at the start were cool and kinda funny! Met a couple cool people there and also met a guy that came all the was from Iran! He went to the montreal show too! I also bought the VIP experiance before the M&G! All and all the best night i have ever had! Will be a lasting memory! Especially with all the pictures and Video I got throughout the night!

Cheers to everyone I met! LPU Forever!

Last night was amazing! Everyone was really kind and funny. As Chris said cheers to everyone I met!

just got my download code...LMK if you need it
:) Yup thats me!

Adam Black said:
hey Paige were you the girl in the purple lp hoody at the M&G? anyways it was a great experience. id like to say thanks in advance for ppl posting pics as i didnt have a camera for the M&G.

Paige Finley said:

Hey Chris!

I got your email last night to share some video and photos, my phone restart itself and I lost your email!

- Paige

Chris Krock said:

Meet and greet was awesome! Even the road crew guys at the start were cool and kinda funny! Met a couple cool people there and also met a guy that came all the was from Iran! He went to the montreal show too! I also bought the VIP experiance before the M&G! All and all the best night i have ever had! Will be a lasting memory! Especially with all the pictures and Video I got throughout the night!

Hi Nicholas...how do those pictures look from the M & G?? Can't wait to see them!--Ron

concert was amazing i still have to post up the pics.

btw did any of you know when they might post up the audio for the show. i really want that :$

haven't even seen the meet and greet pictures!...what is taking so long for them to post them??
I've been looking for the pics, too. They still haven't updated photos from a few concerts before ours, either. Hopefully they'll be up soon. Especially since the tour is postponed, you'd think the guy would have time to get them up!
totally agree...maybe Nicholas will post soon!

Hey Paige

My email is krock10121984@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Coolest thing coming from Alberta to that!!

Paige Finley said:

:) Yup thats me!

Adam Black said:

Paige Finley said:

Hey Chris!

- Paige

Chris Krock said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service