Hey has anyone gotten the San Diego Meet and Greet Photos? I heard they would be posted 24 hours after the concert but I still havent gotten the e-mail yet. What's goin' on???? D=

Tags: Meet_and_Greet, Pictures, San_Diego

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

No, I haven't received an email about the photos either. Looks like they've posted other Meet and Greet photos today, so I'm sure they're getting ours ready.
yea, me either. but i agree with Josh probably sometime soon!
oh just give them a few days.
Shoot... I missed out this time... <hits self>  I haven't been around the new site a lot so I missed where it was.  Great show from LP in San Diego though.  Personally, I thought Prodigy's bass was way too loud where I was during their set.  I was a lot cleaner during LP's set overall sound wise.  Personally also I wish Pendulum had been here... I think SD would have ate it up!
lol we could hear it like 3-4 floors down XD

MyStro said:
Shoot... I missed out this time... <hits self>  I haven't been around the new site a lot so I missed where it was.  Great show from LP in San Diego though.  Personally, I thought Prodigy's bass was way too loud where I was during their set.  I was a lot cleaner during LP's set overall sound wise.  Personally also I wish Pendulum had been here... I think SD would have ate it up!

I didn't say they were bad.  It was just really unbalanced for the space.  I do both club and mobile DJing, and sound balance is huge!  To me, even with my plugs, the bass was way too loud for the space.  There were times where you couldn't even hear the singing even though you could see the two guys going nuts on stage with lyrical stylings.

 

Being a DJ as well, who does all sorts of sounds, I would have loved Pendulum because I loved the band.  There sound works really well in SoCal, since I've also heard two of their DJs spin at festivals and saw places go nuts.  To each their own though.

 

Oh, and in regards to tickets, my friend bought me one for my birthday along with buying three others at Viejas Arena.  I just completely forgot about mailing my name in to do the M&G.  I did however get to see them last time they were there during the Meteora World Tour (which was HUGE lineup wise in my opinion - Story of the Year, Hoobastank, POD, and LP.)

 

Anya Redgewell said:

You kidding? Prodigy is AWESOME.... did you buy your tickets through the LP website?  Next time just buy 'em here, nothing to miss then, since the chance at meet & greet are posted there.

I think MyStro is right, I also went to the LA show and Prodigy was great, but their bass was turned up to the max!

 

Anyways, San Diego meet and greet pictures are up!!
hmm i haven't gotten the e-mail yet...

Josh Esquivel said:

I think MyStro is right, I also went to the LA show and Prodigy was great, but their bass was turned up to the max!

 

Anyways, San Diego meet and greet pictures are up!!
I haven't gotten one yet either, maybe they forgot to email us.

Vinay Snoop-Biligiri said:
hmm i haven't gotten the e-mail yet...

Josh Esquivel said:

I think MyStro is right, I also went to the LA show and Prodigy was great, but their bass was turned up to the max!

 

Anyways, San Diego meet and greet pictures are up!!

hey does anyone have any pictures or video from the meet and greet??

the pics that were posted up werent tat many


cool... anyone care to send us  link to the pics?
Josh Esquivel said:
I haven't gotten one yet either, maybe they forgot to email us.

Vinay Snoop-Biligiri said:
hmm i haven't gotten the e-mail yet...

Josh Esquivel said:

I think MyStro is right, I also went to the LA show and Prodigy was great, but their bass was turned up to the max!

 

Anyways, San Diego meet and greet pictures are up!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service