Here some video of meet & greet with linkin park at Jakarta Indonesia 21 Sept 2011 : http://youtu.be/iItbWTbQ2GA

http://youtu.be/SDK7ZcnJudI

Views: 121

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing! :)

I was in that too..thanks for sharing it dude.....

MnG with LP in Jakarta, Indonesia..... it was a great and unfogettable moment, but unfortunately the time was too short :(

 

.

 

Hello.. i was attending the meet and greet, and comparing to the meet n greet in 2004, this new system is better..because we can talk to all the guys, in 2004, the time is not many, the bodyguards were telling us to hurry, and that time, only 11 LPU members..

i like the new meet n greet system :) and i got chester's sharpie..

well, its worth it..after 7 years waiting for them to come back..cheers

Attachments:

Andriani Novita If you said "time too short". You will cry if you know what happen in M&G Thailand. You lucky. Happy with it.



Andriani Novita said:

MnG with LP in Jakarta, Indonesia..... it was a great and unfogettable moment, but unfortunately the time was too short :(

 

.

 

would you share with us some story about Bangkok meet & greet?

here we had 2 meet & greet group,first group is a quizz winner,about 20 people and spent 10 minutes with Linkin Park

the second group is 42 LPU members and we spent 20 minutes with them,now we waiting for official photos from LP crew to be upload to STORE - LP UNDERGROUND - COMUNITY - MEET & GREETS - HERE

so far only meet & greets photos from Osaka Japan 16 Sept 2011 available,we still need to wait for Taipei 19 Sept 2011 meet & greet photos, then Jakarta 21 Sept 2011

ํThank bro, exactly I say you lucky guy and happy with it. I trying to forget it. But I will share for you in totally. You know, thailand meeting place is car container yes it's a container box. When meeting time we stand in line and walking to inside to got signature from band member after that guard will try to get you out of container. They say thank you, thank you, thank you and his hand put me out of the box alway I think If can use leg maybe he will kick me out exactly. I try to take photograph. You know only 3 photo I can do. And this meeting NO group photo with band. You know in this life how many chance you can do this. Around 50 people use time to meeting around 30 minute imagine how many time I stay in that container(fxxking container). One thing very funny after meeting somebody don't know no phoenix in meeting.They check signature. It's have only 5 signature. They think forget take signature from phoenix until I told them no phoenix in meeting. How fast in this meeting imagine ? OK I know I am lucky more then other fans. How many I need more? I hope you understand me. OK it's gone and I understand reason and situation in that time.I still love and Loyalty band always. I will forget it's and looking to the future. I hope my story made you better.I Jealous you and indo fans.

PS.I. The performance is still the great. it's fucking awesome concert.

PS II. Hope understand my poor english.

thanks for sharing bro,i think it's not the Linkin Park member being arrogant,it was the crew,they are real pain in the ass,and the main reason your time is short is probably they're kind of hurry to catch up with the schedule,

same story is in here,when meet & greet begins the security and crew is kind of protective to the member of Linkin Park,the face of the security and crew is . . . you know,looks scary,except Hugo (the charming humorist) our guide,but when we act very politely and calm,they suddenly calm down and become friendly to.

Come on , "we are South East Asians" , known as a kind and friendly people,nothing to worry about,right

I believed member of Linkin Park know their fans much better than their crew



Khamphee Sathiranon said:
ํThank bro, exactly I say you lucky guy and happy with it. I trying to forget it. But I will share for you in totally. You know, thailand meeting place is car container yes it's a container box. When meeting time we stand in line and walking to inside to got signature from band member after that guard will try to get you out of container. They say thank you, thank you, thank you and his hand put me out of the box alway I think If can use leg maybe he will kick me out exactly. I try to take photograph. You know only 3 photo I can do. And this meeting NO group photo with band. You know in this life how many chance you can do this. Around 50 people use time to meeting around 30 minute imagine how many time I stay in that container(fxxking container). One thing very funny after meeting somebody don't know no phoenix in meeting.They check signature. It's have only 5 signature. They think forget take signature from phoenix until I told them no phoenix in meeting. How fast in this meeting imagine ? OK I know I am lucky more then other fans. How many I need more? I hope you understand me. OK it's gone and I understand reason and situation in that time.I still love and Loyalty band always. I will forget it's and looking to the future. I hope my story made you better.I Jealous you and indo fans.

PS.I. The performance is still the great. it's fucking awesome concert.

PS II. Hope understand my poor english.
does someone have the picture from meet and greet in Jakarta? could someone please...please..post it???

just give me your e-mail,i will give you 23 good photos of meet & greet right away,some of the picture is a bit blurry,because Hugo our guide told us not to use blitz,because it could cause Chester and Mike cs eyes dazzled and they need to perform at perfect condition,if i upload it here it will took very long time to upload,

there is another of meet & greet album,this one is official from the crew,not yet uploaded by them,wait for several days

febry sara said:

does someone have the picture from meet and greet in Jakarta? could someone please...please..post it???

you're so lucky... i just can saw them from the tribune :( 

 

thanks for sharing :)

really?? here's the address febryworthington@yahoo.co.id,,geezz thanks a lot fella...your the best..

David Willyiam said:

just give me your e-mail,i will give you 23 good photos of meet & greet right away,some of the picture is a bit blurry,because Hugo our guide told us not to use blitz,because it could cause Chester and Mike cs eyes dazzled and they need to perform at perfect condition,if i upload it here it will took very long time to upload,

there is another of meet & greet album,this one is official from the crew,not yet uploaded by them,wait for several days

febry sara said:

does someone have the picture from meet and greet in Jakarta? could someone please...please..post it???

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service