hi all , feel like i had to post to leave a bit of a rant !!! was at the meet and greet in newcastle and we have never had our pictures :(:( .... theres more than me upset bout it all .... and no one seems to be listening/helping or explaining why !!!! feel utterly dissapointed in lpu anyways after they changes the site !!! if it wasnt for the meet and greet id be kicking myself for paying what i hav .... anyone else in the same boat ? xx

Views: 29

Replies to This Discussion

the m&g Brazil has only 3 photos. We would like to all, getting autographs, chatting with them and not have it.
they took alot of pictures of us Xeila but we havnt had any :(:(  .... alot of us got together on facebook to keep in touch and everyone else is saying they havnt heard .... its bad publicity for lp really x

Xeila Mazzega said:
the m&g Brazil has only 3 photos. We would like to all, getting autographs, chatting with them and not have it.
I agree. I just wish they'd let us know why when it was them that said we were getting a photo, not us that asked for one. It was such a fantastic night it would be nice to have a photo to put on the wall at the side of my picture disc that was signed on the night.
I just want my photos next the guys. That night was a dream and I can not use my camera to record it.

here's the link for Newcastle's photos :

http://www.linkinpark.com/photo/albums/lpu-meet-greet-dec-4-2010

hope you'll find yourself on them !! :)

and the brazilian photos?????
thats the ones from australia lyne , we were in at the newcastle UK one x

lyne perrin said:

here's the link for Newcastle's photos :

http://www.linkinpark.com/photo/albums/lpu-meet-greet-dec-4-2010

hope you'll find yourself on them !! :)

yeh lisa i know how u feel :( .... nice to get in touch with someone else who was there :) ,,,, heres the link for the facebook page x .............      
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_168407063179302&notif_t=group_activity
Lisa Tudor said:
I agree. I just wish they'd let us know why when it was them that said we were getting a photo, not us that asked for one. It was such a fantastic night it would be nice to have a photo to put on the wall at the side of my picture disc that was signed on the night.
thanks for the facebook link Charlene, i've sent a request to join it x

they put all the photos on their page but it can take times; I had to wait 2 months for Paris M&G

check out here :http://www.linkinpark.com/profile/LPUnderground and look at the albums

This is appalling, I was moaning waiting for the Birmingham ones after a few weeks, the only thing I can suggest is commenting on the LPU profiles wall, or sending an email to the emails that are on the m&g email you got telling you you had a place.

The pictures from Newcastle England are up now at http://www.linkinpark.com/photo/albums/lpu-meet-greet-nov-5-2010

hope you enjoy.

Charlene McAliece said:

thats the ones from australia lyne , we were in at the newcastle UK one x

lyne perrin said:

here's the link for Newcastle's photos :

http://www.linkinpark.com/photo/albums/lpu-meet-greet-dec-4-2010

hope you'll find yourself on them !! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service