Hello , i really hope that somebody can help me!!

Me and my wife visited the concert at Oberursel , we had a meet and greet.

It was great and we loved the concert!!

I bought the cd for the live-download and i was so stupid to delete the song "Bleed it out".....

It was a great performance of "bleed it out"and i wanted to put it on the cd but by mistake i deleted it.

Can somebody of the LPU-soldiers send me this version?

I would be so gratefull!!!!!

You can email me: kloone@home.nl

Many thanks in advance,

Pascal

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

hi pascal , i got the cd from oberursel  ,u still  need the song bleed it out

Hello Tanja,

That would be so great if you could help me!!

With kind regards,

Pascal

Tanja said:

hi pascal , i got the cd from oberursel  ,u still  need the song bleed it out
no problem :-) i just need to download the live cd lol then i will send u the song ,by the way i was at the meet and greet too :-))) it was awesome

Hey Tanja,

Have you seen the picture where Phoenix en Brad are looking at a picture-book?

I am the guy in front of them :-) .

I am so glad that you can help me!!

With kind regards,

Pascal

Tanja said:

no problem :-) i just need to download the live cd lol then i will send u the song ,by the way i was at the meet and greet too :-))) it was awesome
i saw that pic :-) thats cool  ,it was my  first time to see them at a meet and greet :-) i was pretty excited .i will download it and send it to ur email add ;-) this weekend
I have some cool pictures from the Dortmund-gig , if you want i can send some to you.

I don't want to open a new topic, so I ask my question here, if it's alright.

I want to download the Hamburg Show, but everytime I log in, it says that there is a problem with the website. Does someone also have this problem?

Hello Tanja,

I really hope that you can send me the version of "Bleed it out" , my wife wanted to kill me after

i deleted the song :-)

With kind regards,

Pascal

Pascal Hinzen said:

Hey Tanja,

Have you seen the picture where Phoenix en Brad are looking at a picture-book?

I am the guy in front of them :-) .

I am so glad that you can help me!!

With kind regards,

Pascal

Tanja said:

I don't have the bleed it out version from your concert but i have the road to revolution 2008 version! there is no mix with a place for my head but the sick rob bourdon drum solo is in it. if that interests you, i would be glad to send it to you! If not, i'm glad i could help you a little!

-Marco

Hello Marco,

Thanks for your reply. I also have the road to revolution version. The Oberursel-version is so special because we had the meet and greet that day. I was so stupid to delete the version of Bleed it out...

Regards,

Pascal

Marc-Antoine Fortin said:

I don't have the bleed it out version from your concert but i have the road to revolution 2008 version! there is no mix with a place for my head but the sick rob bourdon drum solo is in it. if that interests you, i would be glad to send it to you! If not, i'm glad i could help you a little!

-Marco

hallo pascal ,

can you help me with the download ?

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service