for everyone who's left the LPUMB b/c it's gone....

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

burning daylight said:
this is really sad. i purposely left after i got to 6100 just so i wouldn't feel like this. poor LPU...

:( I made my 500 post.. so i should be happy , but im a bit overwhelmed..
Sad times..
wish they had a working site to move to immediately, though.

Robynn Fried said:
wish they had a working site to move to immediately, though.

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?

at least we have this thread...
This Ning shit sucks. I cannot stand this website.

Well, LPU is gone. I don't care what anyone says, LPUX is not LPU. Hope to see a lot of you all there because I really don't see myself being here.
oh god, i forgot how much these "boards" suck! bleh..at least we still have our boards! :D

dereklp said:
This Ning shit sucks. I cannot stand this website.

Well, LPU is gone. I don't care what anyone says, LPUX is not LPU. Hope to see a lot of you all there because I really don't see myself being here.

i'm gonna have to wait and see about renewing. i have until november, but the way things are going now i don't want to renew again. this has been pretty painful.
hey drew - your leafs beat my bruins. i r teh sad. but the leafs played better...DID YOU SEE KESSEL'S SHOT?!?!?

I genuinely detest NING.

I really hope this isn't considered the 'message boards'. It literally has taken me five damn minutes to figure out how to use this crap. :|

Jenny Krawcke said:

I really hope this isn't considered the 'message boards'. It literally has taken me five damn minutes to figure out how to use this crap. :|

apparently it is. *points to mike's blog* this is uber obnoxious. 

Ugh, I just found this place.

I'm not a happy ducky.

Moridin, for anyone who's wondering.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service