for everyone who's left the LPUMB b/c it's gone....

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

i hate these boards. :(

Now what's up with that whole mess?`

I guess just LPU members can access this group? Is that right?

and now that group is the whole LPU? (except the lpu.linkinpark page which is just for information)

RIP LPUMB :(

If you guys have screen shots of the LPUMB / LPU Chat, please upload them here so we may always remember the old LPU.com :)

Also, to stop the Auto-Follow, go to Settings, then "Email" then uncheck anything you do NOT want email updates on automatically.

No, anyone can access this group :(

However, I think it may be set up that only members can post.

HQ is still working on the site to add the exclusive content, LPU Chat, and so on.

wiiesel said:

Now what's up with that whole mess?`

I guess just LPU members can access this group? Is that right?

and now that group is the whole LPU? (except the lpu.linkinpark page which is just for information)

i have a different email that i'm signed into to get over here (not the one connected to my LPU subscription) and i'm able to post. you have to join the "LP Underground Members" group in order to post - you don't necessarily have to be a member (which annoys me to no end. btw, if a certain troll that haunted us on the old site shows up, will you give him a permanent banzhamm0r to the face for us, please?).

burning daylight said:

i have a different email that i'm signed into to get over here (not the one connected to my LPU subscription) and i'm able to post. you have to join the "LP Underground Members" group in order to post - you don't necessarily have to be a member (which annoys me to no end. btw, if a certain troll that haunted us on the old site shows up, will you give him a permanent banzhamm0r to the face for us, please?).

LOL OH GOD. I hope that never happens. I will be so angry. I'm still slightly mad over this crap. Dumbdumbdumb. >:[ I WANT MY PURPLE TEXT.

yep,  this is sad.   Can't believe they want 4 times the money for 1/4th the quality of software.

i was right,,,,, LPUXtermination

just bumping the thread for the (real) LPUMBers who are here.

well i suppose kathy has taken screen shots and all form the old forums.. since my account expires in feb i'll see if anythign else precious is left.
there is a fb group too (not official, just for keeping in touch in) past+present lpuers

these are not boards, just some post + comments thing :(

Ana A. said:

i hate these boards. :(

btw is it ok to post the fb group link here? considering everyone can see this im not so sure

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service