Who knows how 2 get hold of these tickets

Views: 571

Replies to This Discussion

You have to be a member of the LP Underground. There has been a delay, that we apologize for and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

And how do I become one? Do I have 2 pay the $60 1st? I thought I'm a member all this time.

Go to LPUnderground.com
You have to chose one membership. Both are annual, the one is $25 and the other $60. The difference is that the $60 one comes with a merchandise package and other benefits. You should check those on the website.

Thank u very much 4 ur help :)

Hi Rositsa, I saw your reply... Does "the delay" mean that there will still be tickets available for pre-sale again before they go on sale to the public??

http://lpunderground.com/events
Cape Town Stadium is already up.

Hi has the pre-sale for Cape Town been closed?

I guess, yes, it was open yesterday. Maybe it's because the tickets has been put on sale already.

Hey does anyone know why there is no option for presale tickets. I'm trying my best to buy for the CT concert :( :(

I think pre-sales ended 24hours before the tickets opened to the public for either show..... ie. 9am this morning for CT :/p>

Wow thats very scary omg!I hope i get tickets good lord!

You all should go now! My friends and I got out tickets already at computicket. I'm going to the JHB one though! Remember to join LPU 2 stand a chance 2 meet the guys! Super Stoked!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service