Has anyone whose show was cancelled (and got their tix on linkinpark.com) heard anything from them on getting their refund yet??  I have tix to the CT show and havent heard a word yet on how theyre going to give me back my $$$$....  Wondering if Im the only one...?

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, I will and I'll send letters if its not resolved.  Not L.P's fault, but if Topspin doesnt follow through then they need to use another business.  Oh, just in case, heres their address. 

Topspin Media, Inc.
1538 20th Street, 1st Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90404

i emailed them again today, saying we are all going to get together and get a lawyer, and i also said i personally will report all this to the media. i absolutely will, too. i also mentioned going to the BBB whixh i also will do and i know for sure companies who have complaints against them lose alot..their credit goes downhill big time and people wont give them terms..
i would definitely contact your bank and see what they can do. do you think they just started processing the refunds yesterday when they said that's when they'd email us? seems pretty fishy. i'm gonna wait until tuesday, and if they haven't sent anything then, i will email them threatening to contact the BBB. this is too ridiculous.

Karianne Lanctot said:
sadly for me, its on my debit card..cant do much all this time later! i still dont see an email from them..Im going to check my bank.
thanks for the info. btw, anyone reading this who is going to the shows next week and has M&G should tell LP what's going on. i know they personally can't do anything, but they should at least have this information.

Krystal Coston said:

Thanks, I will and I'll send letters if its not resolved.  Not L.P's fault, but if Topspin doesnt follow through then they need to use another business.  Oh, just in case, heres their address. 

Topspin Media, Inc.
1538 20th Street, 1st Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90404

I just watched live at madison sq garden and further upset myself. Karianne if they come around soon let's go together! Lol! Where u from? I won't get tix thru topspin unless I get my money asap

hi Jill, I am from RI...Im sad because this is one of my favorite groups ever and they dont spend enough time in america anymore.

guess what i did? i wrote to the web site and they told me that it should be monday now. im going to say tuesday in case its one of those things that takes a few days to hit people's CC's. I beleive this person because they work for linkin park, not topspin.

I didn't get my refund for the DC concert either. Topspin said I'll receive an email on my refund "in a few days." Ridiculous!
We will see! Ill believe it when I see it!
I've been waiting on a refund from them for the last week for Cincinnati. I'm out $300+ at the moment, due to me buying tickets for my friends as well. I'm getting sick of waiting. I won't be able to go to a rescheduled show, even if there is one. This is getting ridiculous. From now on, I'm buying my tickets through Ticketmaster. Screw Topspin.

yeah, what i heard was that we would be hearing by 11:59 pacific time monday (i.e. almost 3 am tuesday). 

@kris: when were you given the email about getting a refund? DC and CT got ours on the 10th, so i'm guessing you got yours the 11th. i'd email topspin and tell them you're looking for a refund for the cincy show and ask how long it should take for you to get yours. considering your information was sent 24hrs after ours, i would guess you'd be getting yours by wednesday at the latest. 

they must have spent it.
@burning: I haven't gotten a single email from Topspin, minus the email about the show download. And the original email saying Cincy was cancelled. I'll have to email Topspin tonight, as I really want to know what's going on.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service