Has anyone whose show was cancelled (and got their tix on linkinpark.com) heard anything from them on getting their refund yet??  I have tix to the CT show and havent heard a word yet on how theyre going to give me back my $$$$....  Wondering if Im the only one...?

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

Got my money back! Its 5 bux less than what I paid but I don't care!
Awesome! I think we finally got through to them! Still waiting on mine, but this lifts my hopes a bit.
Yeah mine came out as 2 credits; one like 170 and one like 85... weird
mine was 85.00 also..they kept the shipping fees.
I got my refund today!  Late as hell but its done.  Keep e-mailing if you need to, cause I did threaten them a little and asked for a receipt so I could have a paper trail.
mine was refunded to the credit card is was bought with a few days ago!~im still very sad i didnt get to see the show or attend my lpu meet and greet!~but its all good ill catch em on the next visit east!~I just wanted chester to get well and be himself ya know!!~Heres to seein ya at the next Projekt Rev.!!~Peace!!~~laci~~~lp4life

I'm not upset with chester at all..he was sick. the band hires these companies expecting them to treat the fans good..I'm sure LP didnt want us not getting refunds on time..my main gripe is losing alot of what i spent due to boston not being cancelled during a snow storm, then poor chester gets sick and we are supposed to get refunds but we had to send  tons of emails just to get them. the ones i got back all had false dates and promises. im too afraid to ever buy again through here which stinks, plus they arent coming back, so saw nothing.

I'm still alittle upset about the concert being cancelled.  I bought my txts 3 months in advance and would have been in the front on the left of the stage.  I don't think Im going to get good txts like that again.  Plus I was just extra excited and pumped for 3 months and then to hear the day of that it was cancelled hurt.
yea, me too..I was very bummed because i felt very upset the week prior at having to miss boston due to snow and losing the money too..so when mohegan cancelled i was more upset..i wont forget this, thats for sure. I had GA tickets to both shows..i was dying to get up front. i had only seen them once years ago and thought they'd be staying in the states longer..feels like a fly by. i hope they come back next year at least!
i feel the same way hon - i got M&G for the first time, and to find out that our date was canceled and that we don't have another chance to see them this year was pretty hard on me. plus, i'm almost positive i won't get my M&G back: even if we did say something to HQ, they wouldn't listen to us. they didn't listen to us for LPU7, and they DEFINITELY didn't listen to what we wanted for LPUX. and re: topspin - yeah. totally not going to go through them again, even if it is for LPU presale. having to go through all this hassle for my refund (which came yesterday) and all the other problems we had with them for the mohegan show really discourages me from wanting to do this again. 

Karianne Lanctot said:

I'm not upset with chester at all..he was sick. the band hires these companies expecting them to treat the fans good..I'm sure LP didnt want us not getting refunds on time..my main gripe is losing alot of what i spent due to boston not being cancelled during a snow storm, then poor chester gets sick and we are supposed to get refunds but we had to send  tons of emails just to get them. the ones i got back all had false dates and promises. im too afraid to ever buy again through here which stinks, plus they arent coming back, so saw nothing.

Agreed, tpspin is shady. I'm still bitter about looking forward to this show for mos, had awesome seats that I never in my life will have again.... I was soooo let down. Whatever... time to move on I guess but I don't look at LP the same as I did, sorry....

Topspin said my refund was processed and that my credit would appear in 3-5 days. So far, nothing. Still no refund. The cancellation, no reschedule, and no refund really soured everything for me. I get upset every time I think about it. I won't look at LP the same again either.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service