Has anyone whose show was cancelled (and got their tix on linkinpark.com) heard anything from them on getting their refund yet??  I have tix to the CT show and havent heard a word yet on how theyre going to give me back my $$$$....  Wondering if Im the only one...?

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

@ jill and lisa: i felt the same way as you guys for a few weeks (yeah, takes me a while to get over really upsetting things like this), but eventually i figured out that you can only hate what happened (the show getting cancelled and our refunds not showing up for 2 weeks), and not who is involved (LP). linkin park couldn't help it - there are so many other factors that they couldn't control, and that we certainly can't. topspin on the other hand....ha. you can hate them all you want lol! 

@lisa (specifically): did your email say that your refund was processed on the 21st? it should've been through by now if it has. 

@burning daylight: Thanks. I just had to vent.

Yes, the email said all refunds were processed on the 21st. It should have been credited by now. If I don't see my credit by tomorrow, I'll have to start emailing them again. I paid using my debit card, I'm starting to think that was a mistake.

burning daylight said:

@ jill and lisa: i felt the same way as you guys for a few weeks (yeah, takes me a while to get over really upsetting things like this), but eventually i figured out that you can only hate what happened (the show getting cancelled and our refunds not showing up for 2 weeks), and not who is involved (LP). linkin park couldn't help it - there are so many other factors that they couldn't control, and that we certainly can't. topspin on the other hand....ha. you can hate them all you want lol! 

@lisa (specifically): did your email say that your refund was processed on the 21st? it should've been through by now if it has. 

I had paid by debit also..mine finally came..hope they didnt do something wrong in your case! i know im not doing this ever again.. so sad this is still going on for some of you! its almost like they refund one or two people a day or something.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service