Is there someonne who has a Linkin Park fansite and had to chance to get an Interview with one of the bandmembers for his website? Let me know! As hobby, I am doing Interviews... I am not professional, and I am managing a Linkin Park fansite to so... An Interview would be great and usefull, don't you think?

You can find my Interview with Esmee Denters in my videos!
When DBS came to Belgium in February I asked Werner if I may have an Interview with Chester... But they said no... :( No problem at all, if they don't want... They don't want.

Tags: denters, esmee, interview, linkin, park

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

but why no?! i like the idea of LP members to be interviwed from a fan like me..
i think the interview thing is nice, you should pursue it
so goodluck to you!! i hope that you will get a positive result...
i am keeping my fingers crossed!!!
whats your fan site?
making an interview with them is not something easy, but i like the idea... even sometimes i think this site can be developed into something bigger. we need to make a special occasion and it needs concept. if u don't mind let us think about it together
Hello, in 2005 my son played on stage with Linkin Park..you can catch him playing on YouTube under Dallas Carter he was awesome, and yes he just entered for their new song for their new album, where you can vote..so check him out, vote, and tell him what you think. Just submitted it in late tonight July 16th, he is doing all the instrumental, and Chester is singing lead vocals. Go on Myspace or FaceBook to add a friend, and talk to him. I hope this helps. Thanks : )

b
i love that..

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service