Now that LPU has officially moved over to LinkinPark.com, I wanted to drop by and say thanks.  Help us out by spreading the word that this is once of the places where you can talk about LPU.

Tags: Club, Fan, LP, LPU, Underground

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Mike for the summit in London

haha m&g in zurich was just AWESOME!!!! 

Alessandro Galli said:

thanks for Meet&Greet in Zurich guys!!

thanks alot just for making time to speak with your fans you're great,plus you're handsome.

ok... been a little out of the loop due to holidays, but I was wondering what was up as I went to check out seating, m&g, etc. for Atlanta show on 1/23/11.

I'll work on finding out more details today.  Santa didn't bring me my m&g tix.  I thought my letter to him (left with his fav milk & cookies) was convincing enough about my goodness in 2010-_-

No worries as I'm always there in the front with my man as my bodyguard!  I'm the shorty blonde that screams every word with my awesome tone deaf voice! 

Ready for the show guys!

Hi Mike are the best do not know how much I admire you and each of the Linkin Park doing the best band on the planet, I hope that if someday return to tour Latin America do not forget that in ECUADOR, half the world have people who admire and respect and that would go mad if you come around here do not know how many people have to love them, my greatest wish and has been since the listen when I was 11 years would see them live and direct and serious everything to me, my dream come true and die in peace lol I wish the best of luck in this new year peace, love, health, much success and many blessings to their families and to you and to continue to make great music for much longer and continue to win awards as they have done so far kisses and hugs ... I love

ECUADOR tomen nos en cuenta
Thanks Mike! I am proud to be a part of the LPU :)
Looking forward to seeing you in Saint Paul MN traveling from Oregon to see you. Would be great to get the chance to meet you guys!! Best of luck to everyone thanks for taking some time with us Cheers!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions or not about the LPU, but I'm wanted to know if it was possible to still post through this group even if an LPU membership has expired. Mine is about to go out in a few days and I'm still not sure at all what is still accessible to me as a non-member. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or possibly be able to point me in the right direction on who I might ask to find out?

i'm guessing that you still will be able to. this account you're connected to right now is through linkinpark.com, and as dragon has said before, this group is public and can be accessed by anyone. this means you don't have to be an LPUer to get in. you can pretend to be an LPUer if you really really wanted to, because none of us know who's a real LPUer and who isn't. unlike the other site, where you could only access it if you had paid for your account, where you had a join date and a post count, and where you actually knew the people there were paying members of the LPU, this place is free for anyone and everyone to get in. it's a very dodgy situation for us to be in, but we have to deal with it.  

Caelum said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask questions or not about the LPU, but I'm wanted to know if it was possible to still post through this group even if an LPU membership has expired. Mine is about to go out in a few days and I'm still not sure at all what is still accessible to me as a non-member. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or possibly be able to point me in the right direction on who I might ask to find out?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service