Do you think that they change alot , and if so , is it good or bad?

What is your favourite change so far?

What do you think?!

=D

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

I think they changed a lot in terms of maturity, but there's still that lp edge to them that I really liked. And the lyrics are still as powerful as ever.
I do not like the album, just some songs are good. I confess that I liked only 3. No use having a good letter, if anyone hear the letter. The messages will not be taken to run them is not sent.
I am a Brazilian fan, and all my colleagues Wed are a fan, not like the album.

Please, the next album will change the style a little and come back to the old bathing suits. Hybird Mix Teory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnigth. I erteza that will be something good.
Personally i too needed to listen to the album more than once but as always the true LP sound comes through! They are incredible i only wish they toured in the UK more often!

Bruno Magalhaes da Mata said:
I do not like the album, just some songs are good. I confess that I liked only 3. No use having a good letter, if anyone hear the letter. The messages will not be taken to run them is not sent.
I am a Brazilian fan, and all my colleagues Wed are a fan, not like the album.

Please, the next album will change the style a little and come back to the old bathing suits. Hybird Mix Teory, Meteora, Minutes To Midnigth. I erteza that will be something good.
Hello LP Fans, i love the change, it shows how this band and all their talents have come together over the last 10 yrs lol i believe it is maturity, they r getting older and i feel they want 2 reach out not just 2 their younger fans but us older fans as well lol bc we count 2 !! The Lyrics in Thousands Suns r of Life, Family, Death, World Problems, Charity, Love, Hate, Fear, God, Wars, and Everyday Conflicts etc.....My Favorite Change was the vocals of Mike and Chester in the slower or softer songs they sing, they both have amazing voices . Keep up the good work LP i am looking forword 2 growing old with u guys and listening 2 u all forever. LP Rocks !!
In all of the albums the underlying edge is there and I like the fact that some of the songs do not appeal immediately as I tend to grow into them and that makes the album stay in my playlist longer. I enjoy the remixes and side projects, Fort Minor & Dead by Sunrise, the only thing that repeats is the mix of soft/hard/rough but I guess that is to cater to all fan styles. Shinoda is one gifted guy.
Yeah, definitely changed alot. Many many say that they hate/dislike new music that they make but I like it seriously. Changes are good!
Hopefully they'll release tons of new songs and albums!
Well i do like the new album . They didn't change its just that they changed their style . And of course change is necessary !!
They took a risk and it wasn't a bad decision according to me!! LP ROXX AND WILL DO SO 4EVER!!!!!!
A Thousand Suns is different to what they have done before, but its still a brilliant album!!! I love it.
Even after seeing so many different opinions about the album, I'm still finding it too bad, I heard several times and I think a few good songs on it.
They have changed a lot over the years, but they're still just as strong as ever.I like that the new shows a slightly softer side of things, but the lyrics are deep and thoughtful.
I agree with you Samantha in part, the lyrics are very deep, but are not well accepted by all, and if they want to carry a message to all, you have to do what everyone likes.

Ps. The world will never be the EMOS.
they've changed but not so much...i still love them and each song still bears a meaning. not rubbish...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service