You can talk from all aspects. There is no limitation.

Beause all of us love them.

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

the first time i was shocked :) like all the other fans.. but now i love it, espacially since i heard and saw it live (3 times ^^)..
the album is like "one story" for me.. like a movie that you have to see from the beginning until the end without stop..
but it's sure that i miss some "hard" songs.. but that's not so important.. when i want to listen to songs like this, i take my hybrid theroy cd :) i'm happy that they have changed their music-styles, because they're older (and me too).. it would be sad, if they would always play and sing the same.. i remember the 1rst time i heard them.. it was "in the end"... i was 14 years old and a f***ing stupid and rebellish teenager ;) now i'm adult and LP songs too.. it's amazing how i grow up with this evolution.. their songs will always be a part of my life..
I think it kicks ass. I love how they don't care what people think about their music, they make it because THEY like it.
I can't pick a favorite track from the album because I love them all, but Iridescent was the most touching to me.
Yes, I think this like you. I am so happy they can change their style. I think that they just do themselvese, do waht they want to do. Bcause they are LP. This is the reason I LOVE THEM!!
I really agree with your thoughts. They changed, because they have to grow. We do their fans and grow with them and support them forever!!

Austin J. Castleman said:
I think it kicks ass. I love how they don't care what people think about their music, they make it because THEY like it.
I can't pick a favorite track from the album because I love them all, but Iridescent was the most touching to me.
I have to say that your feeling is my feeling. Somebody say they don't like LP because they change their style. But who cares!! They can stay with the time of Hybrid Theory. We are so lucky can change with LP.

Martins Jessica said:
the first time i was shocked :) like all the other fans.. but now i love it, espacially since i heard and saw it live (3 times ^^)..
the album is like "one story" for me.. like a movie that you have to see from the beginning until the end without stop..
but it's sure that i miss some "hard" songs.. but that's not so important.. when i want to listen to songs like this, i take my hybrid theroy cd :) i'm happy that they have changed their music-styles, because they're older (and me too).. it would be sad, if they would always play and sing the same.. i remember the 1rst time i heard them.. it was "in the end"... i was 14 years old and a f***ing stupid and rebellish teenager ;) now i'm adult and LP songs too.. it's amazing how i grow up with this evolution.. their songs will always be a part of my life..
Super album ! I love this band and I support them forever !!! Good fellows ! So to hold !
I like Linking Park cause I like innovation.I love all songs and support them forever. Good Luck.
I love the album,the band,and everything about them!!I think its great how they've changed over the years.THEY ARE AWESOME!!!Especially Chester:)hahaha.I want to see them live sooo bad.
Absolutely, they are the geartest. There is one reason that I love them is their innovation and they won't do a commercial album to cater to the market, they do the real music!!

Melba Pinckney said:
I think their new album, ATS is awesome. Haters can talk their smack all they want, but I think that's very brave of them to take that risk. They did one heck of a job! LP new look and style of music is still great to me. I love it. Also, Mike's new hair and look is extremely hot to me, as well (another LP hot topic). Whatever they do, I'm supporting them all the way. LP FOREVER AND FOREVER!!!
i love it so much! their sound is soooo unique! thats what i love most about their new album :)
First time they really surprised me because it was a different sound but I love htis sound.
To bad because of the new Album because now the other albums don't feel special anymore.
A Thousand Suns is my favorit Album at the moment!!

But still the song that made me turn into LP fan was "In The End", even when I will not love the song annymore, it will still have a meaning in my life!!

Right now, I still love all songs!!
On stage I even love the songs most that I don't love that much on the albums.
Yeah, I was shocked at the bigenning that I heared this so special album. It's really good and it give me so many different feelings and things. Because of I become a fan of them. But I love their all songs. Their every album gives me the unique feeling.

Lode Jersiebe (Flagger) said:
First time they really surprised me because it was a different sound but I love htis sound.
To bad because of the new Album because now the other albums don't feel special anymore.
A Thousand Suns is my favorit Album at the moment!!

But still the song that made me turn into LP fan was "In The End", even when I will not love the song annymore, it will still have a meaning in my life!!

Right now, I still love all songs!!
On stage I even love the songs most that I don't love that much on the albums.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service