You can talk from all aspects. There is no limitation.

Beause all of us love them.

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

Right!!! It may not be the Linkin Park we know from before, but they still rule and this album shows a different side of them, Its like, hey we can do this, but we can also do THIS!!! :)

Kori Oster said:
i love it so much! their sound is soooo unique! thats what i love most about their new album :)
art has no limitations and what they did in their last 2 albums is supreme artistry...
what makes me sick about other artists is that they are too predictable.. hitting up the same notes, genre, musical styles and artistic expressions over the years..
but LP is different..and that what makes me love this band..I was 11 years old when i became a fan...and now i am already 20 and i still love their music...
I agree with you absolutely!!! I like them because of the . The are a band, they do music and their musicis art, then they are the art!!

jhunnjen said:
art has no limitations and what they did in their last 2 albums is supreme artistry...
what makes me sick about other artists is that they are too predictable.. hitting up the same notes, genre, musical styles and artistic expressions over the years..
but LP is different..and that what makes me love this band..I was 11 years old when i became a fan...and now i am already 20 and i still love their music...
In The End was my fave, and my ring tone, but the first time I heard the new album, I had to listen to it again immediately, with my mouth open. I LOVE it, love their courage and ability to change and put out this kind of art. I'm addicted to it. Aw, heck I'm addicted to LP, period......
YES! All of us are addicted to them!!!

Alice Laule said:
In The End was my fave, and my ring tone, but the first time I heard the new album, I had to listen to it again immediately, with my mouth open. I LOVE it, love their courage and ability to change and put out this kind of art. I'm addicted to it. Aw, heck I'm addicted to LP, period......
I believe this is their best work, it shows all their talents and the vocals r awesome it is nice 2 hear Mike sing he is a great rapper but his singing voice is outstanding. I love Chester as always he could never do no wrong in my eyes, but i do like some of his soft vocal songs and i throught i would never say that bc i love when he screams lol This album really shows their maturity as a band showing all band members talents , i feel they really put their soul in the words and music and brought out their feelings about life, family, death, world problems, etc....I am sure it was a shock 2 many fans but i feel if they really listen 2 what the band is saying in each song i believe they will grow 2 love it like i do. I have been a LP Fan for over 10 yrs and looking forword 2 the next 10 yrs.......lol Love U LP
it's like that album is a part of them!!!

Patricia Ann Hyduk said:
I believe this is their best work, it shows all their talents and the vocals r awesome it is nice 2 hear Mike sing he is a great rapper but his singing voice is outstanding. I love Chester as always he could never do no wrong in my eyes, but i do like some of his soft vocal songs and i throught i would never say that bc i love when he screams lol This album really shows their maturity as a band showing all band members talents , i feel they really put their soul in the words and music and brought out their feelings about life, family, death, world problems, etc....I am sure it was a shock 2 many fans but i feel if they really listen 2 what the band is saying in each song i believe they will grow 2 love it like i do. I have been a LP Fan for over 10 yrs and looking forword 2 the next 10 yrs.......lol Love U LP

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service