Hey guys!

How are you?

Well, first of all, as you can see in my headline - What do you think of the new LPU? Do you like it?

For me it was a real change, and i have to say that i miss the old Lpu style, but also the new LPU is quite cool :) i really enjoy being here, everything is very simple and the ppl in here are cool as well!!

Another topic thing, 

did you check out the new LPTV episode already?

its dope! Sadly there is nothing about Dortmund, Germany in it, with the meet and greet that i attended!

So far,

Have a nice day!

See you tomorrow at the chat with LP!

Alex

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

i too miss the old LPU style, its now missing its exclusivness that it once had...

All I miss from the old LPU is the people. They don't all seem to be around as much. LPUX divided the fanbase but brought us closer to the band apparently. Not a fair trade IMO.

I agree with you.

William Thomson said:

i too miss the old LPU style, its now missing its exclusivness that it once had...

LinkinPark.com is a free fan site open to the general public. Looks as though " The Underground " is surfacing. But then again what do I know?...... I can't afford concert tickets that's what I know!

this. LPUX has some benefits, but only if you're available when said benefits happen. the price (which is somewhat understandable for the costs of the summits...and whatever "surprises" they have planned but haven't told us yet) has shafted a lot of people due to the economy, and those of us who renewed right before LPUX aren't feeling like this new LPU is worth renewing for, since we're losing our own boards, a functional chat, and the community aspect of LPU that we loved. 

dereklp said:

All I miss from the old LPU is the people. They don't all seem to be around as much. LPUX divided the fanbase but brought us closer to the band apparently. Not a fair trade IMO.

why dont u have 2 sign in 4 the new lpu ever?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service