Hey Guys According To You What Makes Linkin Park So Much Special And Different From Other Bands??????

Views: 405

Replies to This Discussion

What MC-ICE LP! Is saying is:

Well, Not only is Linkin Park a great band, they're original as well. Each track LP makes has a wonderfully addicting rhythm, not like the other shit out there. They've also got a unique style and they're the best!!!!

 

*Who needs Google Translate when you can translate it yourself! Hooray for being bilingual, lol!*


Subodh Kant Chaturvedi said:

i am sorry but i cant understand ur language............................

MC-ICE LP! said:
bueno LINKIN PARK no solo es una buena banda sino qe tambien son originales LP ase en cada cansion un ritmo bueno y pegajoso no como otras mierdas,ademas de qe su estilo es unico y son lo mejor!!!!

this is fortunately true....

lp is maintaining its originality since it started..................

it is nt d typical rock band dat has only "guitars -guitars n guitars " all the tym!

Caelum said:

What MC-ICE LP! Is saying is:

Well, Not only is Linkin Park a great band, they're original as well. Each track LP makes has a wonderfully addicting rhythm, not like the other shit out there. They've also got a unique style and they're the best!!!!

 

*Who needs Google Translate when you can translate it yourself! Hooray for being bilingual, lol!*


Subodh Kant Chaturvedi said:

i am sorry but i cant understand ur language............................

MC-ICE LP! said:
bueno LINKIN PARK no solo es una buena banda sino qe tambien son originales LP ase en cada cansion un ritmo bueno y pegajoso no como otras mierdas,ademas de qe su estilo es unico y son lo mejor!!!!

well said buddy...

 i agree wid u!

Caelum said:

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

 

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

 

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

 

To me, Linkin Park is a band that doesn't mind testing the waters as far as art goes. They aren't afraid to try something new or put something out that isn't the norm. They evolve effortlessly, and don't seem to stick to the everyday thing. I suppose that's why they are always so noticeable. They put on a great show for their fans, they give everything to their albums, and they seem to be pretty cool people.

And, if it means anything, my 1-year-old knows the difference between LP and everyone else:)

Hey caelum thanx for translating it for me............n MC-ICE LP i surely agree with ya........

Caelum said:

What MC-ICE LP! Is saying is:

Well, Not only is Linkin Park a great band, they're original as well. Each track LP makes has a wonderfully addicting rhythm, not like the other shit out there. They've also got a unique style and they're the best!!!!

 

*Who needs Google Translate when you can translate it yourself! Hooray for being bilingual, lol!*


Subodh Kant Chaturvedi said:

i am sorry but i cant understand ur language............................

MC-ICE LP! said:
bueno LINKIN PARK no solo es una buena banda sino qe tambien son originales LP ase en cada cansion un ritmo bueno y pegajoso no como otras mierdas,ademas de qe su estilo es unico y son lo mejor!!!!
I would say just a word........AWESOME........ 

Samantha Anderson said:

To me, Linkin Park is a band that doesn't mind testing the waters as far as art goes. They aren't afraid to try something new or put something out that isn't the norm. They evolve effortlessly, and don't seem to stick to the everyday thing. I suppose that's why they are always so noticeable. They put on a great show for their fans, they give everything to their albums, and they seem to be pretty cool people.

And, if it means anything, my 1-year-old knows the difference between LP and everyone else:)

I agree with this. I think that they are growing all the time. I think that is a necessity for artists. My son and I have become Linkin Park fans in the last few years and have picked up pretty much all their music. I enjoy listening to their earlier music and while I appreciate it I can see tremendous growth in the quality of both their lyrics and music. I like that since the beginning their lyrics go deeper into life than most bands. I find the lyrics clever and open to many different interpretations. Particularly "A Thousand Suns" and the songs "Iridescent", "Waiting for the End", "Burning in the Skies", and "The Catalyst". Listening to "The Messenger" helped me through some tough times this fall. "A Thousand Suns" is my favorite album since U2s "The Joshua Tree".

 

My comment on this is that I really think their lyrics are far more relevant and creatively spoken than I've heard in a long time.


Caelum said:

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

 

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

 

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

 

for all this time they had many amazing performances, I would say that I like everything, just this is the song which grupa want to hear all the time, "My December" is like a live performance and especially in general I like the different groups
They have a strong passion for their music. The band is so full of talent in all directions. The things they write about are real and deep. They put their all into their shows, giving the fans a full throttle show everytime! You can tell they love to perform and the energy is strong enough to fill the world! I love the whole band and each member blends so well together. They were destined to be here and influence the whole world! Angel

I find it absolutely wonderful that you and your son listen to the same band! I'd be totally floored and proud to say my mom or dad accompanied me to a live event not just to make sure I got there, but to stand in the pit going hoarse singing right along with me. Kudos for being such a bad-ass father! I hope to have that same connection with my children when I start a family.

 

It does sadden me some to read comments on other social sites about how they think LP's sold out or they should have stuck to their same sound from Hybrid Theory or earlier. But then again, these are either the fair-weather fans or simply people that don't appreciate change or the efforts the band is going through to make they their album is worth every penny we're going to spend on it. It's nice to hear that their music helped you out some during your rough patch last year and I hope that things are going better for you now.

 

Doug said:

I agree with this. I think that they are growing all the time. I think that is a necessity for artists. My son and I have become Linkin Park fans in the last few years and have picked up pretty much all their music. I enjoy listening to their earlier music and while I appreciate it I can see tremendous growth in the quality of both their lyrics and music. I like that since the beginning their lyrics go deeper into life than most bands. I find the lyrics clever and open to many different interpretations. Particularly "A Thousand Suns" and the songs "Iridescent", "Waiting for the End", "Burning in the Skies", and "The Catalyst". Listening to "The Messenger" helped me through some tough times this fall. "A Thousand Suns" is my favorite album since U2s "The Joshua Tree".

 

My comment on this is that I really think their lyrics are far more relevant and creatively spoken than I've heard in a long time.


Caelum said:

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

 

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

 

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

 

Thanks. Made my day reading your reply. We'll certainly be at an LP concert when they're nearby.

 

It's difficult for people when they've really connected with a band to let them branch into new territory. I'm not an expert or anything but I've been around a while and I've known many artists in my lifetime and I know they've (in general) gotta create from the heart to be happy and to make something that is spectacular in the end. As their audience we need to free them to create.

 

I'll have to watch myself after this latest album to make sure I give them room to change. :)


Caelum said:

I find it absolutely wonderful that you and your son listen to the same band! I'd be totally floored and proud to say my mom or dad accompanied me to a live event not just to make sure I got there, but to stand in the pit going hoarse singing right along with me. Kudos for being such a bad-ass father! I hope to have that same connection with my children when I start a family.

 

It does sadden me some to read comments on other social sites about how they think LP's sold out or they should have stuck to their same sound from Hybrid Theory or earlier. But then again, these are either the fair-weather fans or simply people that don't appreciate change or the efforts the band is going through to make they their album is worth every penny we're going to spend on it. It's nice to hear that their music helped you out some during your rough patch last year and I hope that things are going better for you now.

 

Doug said:

I agree with this. I think that they are growing all the time. I think that is a necessity for artists. My son and I have become Linkin Park fans in the last few years and have picked up pretty much all their music. I enjoy listening to their earlier music and while I appreciate it I can see tremendous growth in the quality of both their lyrics and music. I like that since the beginning their lyrics go deeper into life than most bands. I find the lyrics clever and open to many different interpretations. Particularly "A Thousand Suns" and the songs "Iridescent", "Waiting for the End", "Burning in the Skies", and "The Catalyst". Listening to "The Messenger" helped me through some tough times this fall. "A Thousand Suns" is my favorite album since U2s "The Joshua Tree".

 

My comment on this is that I really think their lyrics are far more relevant and creatively spoken than I've heard in a long time.


Caelum said:

I think what makes them stand out is that they're always evolving. There is always a new sound to explore, a new verse to test and a new method of approach in marrying these influences harmoniously. I love that they can venture so out of their comfort zone and yet still give us a taste of the familiar (with some new twists here and there of course!) In my opinion, many bands have forgotten what it was like to experiment, to take risks, to just create, and that's why so much of the music that's out nowadays sounds so cookie cutter. I love that LP will never be a pigeon hole band.

 

It's also more than just the music; it's what they do for the people that have supported them from the beginning. They've never let the fame get to their heads. It's always about the fans and the people who helped them get to where they are now. They're humble despite their superstar status. There's a constant effort to keep some line of communication open between the band and their community. Those are the things that make Linkin Park so special, and that is why they will always stand apart from other bands.

 

Thanks for posting this discussion Subodh, this made my night.

 

obviously their soul touchn music & there unique quality of linkin so they r known as
LINKIN PARK my best of all!!!!!!!!!!!!

mainly there habit of tryin new things soooooo

LP dont break the habit

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service