It's sooo hard to choose one, but if I had to, it would have to be "forfeit the game before somebody else takes you out of the frame, and puts your name to shame, cover up your face, you can't run the race, the pace is too fast, you just won't last!" from points of authority!!!

Views: 689

Replies to This Discussion

Well when it comes to lyrics.., No one can Top LINKIN PARK... I mean..., listen to it.. In the end, it doesn't even matter.., catalyst, from the inside.. ALL ARE FANTASTIC....! Linkin Parker for life.....!

okay that's hard. euhm.. ' I've lied to you the same way as I always do. This is the last smile that I fake for the sake of being with you' from Pushing Me Away, Hybrid Theory

because  i also really love the melody, and it's just a sentence that fits good in my life. + i looooove the song :O and the album! and the artist... xD

Hands Held high

fuck that, I wanna see some fists pumping
List something, take back what's yours
Say something that you know they might attack you for
'Cause I'm sick of being treated like I had before
Like it's stupid standing for what I'm standing for
Like this war's really just a different brand of war
Like it doesn't cater to rich and abandon poor
Like they understand you, in the back of their jet
When you can't put gas in your tank, these fuckers
Are laughing their way to the bank, and cashing their check
Asking you to have the passion and have some respect

Like we're holding onto something 
That's invisible there, 
'Cause we're living at the mercy of 
The pain and the fear 
Until we dead it, Forget it, 
Let it all disappear.

simply because it's a true description of this life!

it would be "what was happen when the fire was work, i thought it felt right but that right was wrong, all caught up in the eyes of stone, i try to figure out what it's like moving on, i don't even know what kind of thing's unsaid, my mouth keep moving and my mind went dead, so picking up the pieces now where to begin, the hardest part of ending is starting again"

and...... "Holding on to what i haven't got"...

this song means so much to me....., help me make decision in my life...., so touchable...

LINIKIN PARK.........great..!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO REALLY PICK ONE CZ THEY'RE ALL GREAT BUT I THINK THE BEST IS FROM IRIDESCENT:"DO YOU FEEL COLD AND LOST IN DESPERATION YOU BUILD UP HOPE BUT FAILURE'S ALL YOU'VE KNOWN REMEMBER ALL THE SADNESS AND FRUSTRATION AND LET IT GO...ITS GREAT AND KEEPS MY HOPE HIGH WHEN I'M DOWN

It seems ugly, it can get worse

'coz even blue print's a gift and a curse

'coz once you got the theory of how the thing works

Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first!

GOES TO ALL LP HATERS!!!

"Take everything from the inside and throw it all away", "this is not the end, this is not the beginning, just a voice like a riot rockin' every revision", "god bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun, and it can't be outfought, it can't be out done, it can't be outmatched, it can't be outrun", and other.. xD

in the end! i can relate to it!

ryt

Apoorv Padhye said:

It seems ugly, it can get worse

'coz even blue print's a gift and a curse

'coz once you got the theory of how the thing works

Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first!

GOES TO ALL LP HATERS!!!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Whoever picked the verse from hands held high, ur my favorite person ever as of right now!!!!!! Hands held high is just an epic song

"All I want to do is be more like me and be less like you" from Numb.

These were the words that made me listen more precisely to Linkin Park - Songs in general and made me a fan. Numb is a song that took all the words together I couldn't ever tell to show how I felt about the relationship to my father at this time. This song was like breathing out, screaming out those feelings that were so hard to bear.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service