Which Linkin Park's Song that can make your tears running down uncontrollably ?? ( or song u can relate to)

Mine?? IT'S GOTTA BE EASIER TO RUN..

I had a dark past,, and still trying to cope it (my traumatic experience , shame and anger)

Views: 730

Replies to This Discussion

ROLLING IN THE DEEP AND WHAT I'VE DONE
Iridescent, Leave Out All Rest and From The Inside.
I know how you feel :) :) :)

Sasa Häkkinen said:
i could have answered this when i was younger but now the question seems too tough! i've grown into all of their songs and over the years every song's got a deeper meaning.
Well there are a lot but, from Linkin Park are The Messenger and Breaking The Habit Live at SmokeOut Festival in 2003 (it was the first time when Linkin Park played it) when Chester was about to cry..and another song that make me always cry is Where'd You Go from Fort Minor....
The Messenger, absolutely
I totally agree with you about The "Where'd you go" by Fort Minor, the chorus is so epic and Mike really rapped that song perfectly.

Renèe LPUX Member Iaccarino said:
Well there are a lot but, from Linkin Park are The Messenger and Breaking The Habit Live at SmokeOut Festival in 2003 (it was the first time when Linkin Park played it) when Chester was about to cry..and another song that make me always cry is Where'd You Go from Fort Minor....
Leave out all the rest definetly, In pieces, Valentine's day and The messenger! But Leave out all the rest just make me feel the way I can't even describe . But there are more songs that make me cry like a baby, but not by LP, I would like to mention them as well. Like Morandi - Angels, Pete Yorn - Lose you and Evanescence - My immortal. :) LP the best!
Leave out all the rest....

My heart strings get a little tangled when I listen to Crawling reanimation ( forgive me guys my batteries dying and I know I mispelled the song) blame it on my wild heart- I used to be a big Stevie Nicks fan till I found you!

xoxo

Truth be known, In Between untangles my heart strings. Hey everything has a polarity.

shadow of the day is very touching and the messenger too. Leave out the rest is a meaningful song too. Most LP songs are. They have good meaing behind them.
Pushing Me Away

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service