Which Linkin Park's Song that can make your tears running down uncontrollably ?? ( or song u can relate to)

Mine?? IT'S GOTTA BE EASIER TO RUN..

I had a dark past,, and still trying to cope it (my traumatic experience , shame and anger)

Views: 730

Replies to This Discussion

I think mine is.....''Iridescent'', ''Breaking the Habit'', ''Numb'', ''Somewhere I Belong'', ''No Roads Left'', and definitely ''Hardly Breathe''. The first time I heard it it touched me so much, I just broke down.....I listened to it like 10 times in a row. :'( I found it right at a time I needed it. So thank you LP. You have touched so many lives all around the world with your powerful songs. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

When I first heard crawling I had to cry. All their songs are so unbelievable emotional and deeply.

The Messenger and Pushing Me Away.

Iridescent

Waiting for the end

Hands Held High.

It strikes close to home as a military veteran. It is a realiztaion that we as a people need to stand up and decide what wars our men and women fight, and not let those who know nothing make the decision for us. I would like to start a stand for our men and women, and just need people to help me lead this. Our men and women of the service fight hard for us, and it's time for us to fight for them.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service