As a fan of Linkin' Park ever since they became a music group, I'd have to say that this band just gets more and more awesome as time goes on.  I mean, Hybrid Theory was my favorite CD of all when it debuted, then Meteora beat their debut album, and next Minutes to Midnight topped the charts nnationwide, and their latest album, A Thousand Suns. beats all of their previous works.  So who all agrees with my opinion that this band just gets better and better as time goes by?

Tags: band, best, better, history, music, time

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree that they evolved a lot, but I pessoalnente not like the new album. Who likes me all right I know that it is Linkin Park, but as already stated, Hybird Theory was the best of all, they were younger and had another kind of spirit, now is the time logoco a band change, but I think precizava not be so radical as well.

Ps. I do not know if it's true, but Chester seems to have no more the same voice as before, perhaps because he is both exforçado to the old songs are as wonderful stay. If so, I understand why the change.

I AGREE!!!! its so true! :]

They have evolved so much over the years but through the process have also been able to refine some of the elements that define their sound and highlight those elements. It took me a while to warm to some tracks off ATS but now after heavy rotation I am loving it.

This might be controversial but....I have trouble understanding how people who are "fans" can say they only love 1 album. Its like saying you love a person but not all of them, just one part of them or you only liked who they were a few years ago. I love all of their releases and I do love some songs more than others but I still appreciate elements within my least fave songs too.

That was probably me know, but it was worth. I understand what you said, so I showed my opinion.

The first time I listened to their new cd, honestly I hated it. I gave it another shot and it grew on me. Now I love it. They've definitely evolved and become even more awesome!!

Hmm, well, I'd have to say that every album that has been released has been thousands of times better than their previous album.  But I feel a necessity to say this; my favorite aong in the whole wide world still remains "In the End," I just sincerely praise this awesome musically talented group for their acheivemens with every album following their original rise to unimaginable fame and glory.  So I am forced to say from now and forevermore, glory be to the best musical group on Earth!

AGREED, i dont see it the way the mainstream music listener dose, many of my friends say, " oh they have gone pussy they have gone soft" i dont thinks so at all.... i love the new album, i think it has depth to its meaning and lyrice, i see it as they are a maturing band....i dunno... each person has their own opinion about music though....first 2 albums are my faverate but out of the latest 2 albums id say A THOUSAND SUNS is my fave

lol YAY, i could not of put it better myself

Andrew Weber said:

Hmm, well, I'd have to say that every album that has been released has been thousands of times better than their previous album.  But I feel a necessity to say this; my favorite aong in the whole wide world still remains "In the End," I just sincerely praise this awesome musically talented group for their acheivemens with every album following their original rise to unimaginable fame and glory.  So I am forced to say from now and forevermore, glory be to the best musical group on Earth!

Just saying the last concert I saw was in the 70's . Showing my age hehe kind of lost interest in music after that. I stumbled on a youtube video by Linkin Park "In the End" And I've been hooked ever since love this group. There talent is awsome and what they give back to society and Fans is even better. Got my tickets for the Saint Paul MN show so looking forward to this. Been viewing your comments and has been a great help getting to know this group even better. I'd also say that Faint, Numb and What I've done play over and over at my home. Cheers!!!

I disagree that the albums get better and better. Nothing to this date has topped Hybrid Theory. That is still the only album I can listen from track 1 to the end without skipping 1 track.

Now I will say they have gotten better with experience, but in no way is ATS their best album. Now this is all opinion of course.

Without a doubt, LinkinlPark is loyalty...for ten years they've gotten stronger and stronger because they stayed focused on their mark.

Loyalty is always recognized  (and usually rewarded) in all walks of life. Take ATS for example, not a favorite for many fans yet it is their strongest voice to date. People around the world waited with anticipation  to hear what LinkinPark had to say next, and a true die hard LinkinPark fan knows that you have to pay attention to each and every song the guys put out for us to listen to in order to hear what is being said. All roads (all songs) lead back to one place (their mark) and their loyalty (their focus)

I hope this encourages fans everywhere to listen to the entire album(s) and not skip tracks

With all that being said, I have to ask ...Does anyone know  what the message is within LinkinPark's song lyrics combined as a whole 

Min11 said:

They have evolved so much over the years but through the process have also been able to refine some of the elements that define their sound and highlight those elements. It took me a while to warm to some tracks off ATS but now after heavy rotation I am loving it.

This might be controversial but....I have trouble understanding how people who are "fans" can say they only love 1 album. Its like saying you love a person but not all of them, just one part of them or you only liked who they were a few years ago. I love all of their releases and I do love some songs more than others but I still appreciate elements within my least fave songs too.

okk, so your saying that if LP brought out an album with ummm nursery ryhmes you'd still loveee them ??? veryyy strange, cus i wouldnt, also its the music im a fan of not the band, and theres sum tracks that i skip wen im playing an album, and i presume you do too, and if you say you dont then il presume ur lying ;] so therefore a grown up person doesnt say they love everything and anything they do, only if its good, and im sure if u ask the band themselves theyl say not everything theyve written is brilliant, altho alot is, and 1 more thing....dont compare liking a band to loveing a woman for gods sake, thats just taking things a lil bit too far lmaoo, stalker level i wud say lol.....so yehh lets get real, and dont say u lOVE sumthing cus u feel u have to in order to be a fan of there music. ;]

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service