i sent in my RSVP for a M&G for the staple center concert on FEB-23,

im a LPUX annual pass holder, but i only paid for 2 month's of it, by the next month coming up it will be expired,

now since i sent in my RSVP wile im still a LPUX annual holder, does it still count? or do i have to keep my membership open till the time of the concert?

cause i don't know when they will let me know if i got the M&G, i don't no when im supposed to got the Email, 

was i supposed to get the "yes" or "no" at the same time i got the email saying " this is not a ticket " when i clicked one the "download ticket now" 

When will i get that email? When did you?

Can anyone help with this? 

Tags: LPUX., M&G.

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

i have a simple question...whats M&G

nevermind..i just figured it out

In the current Australian tour, most M&G confirmation emails were sent the day before the concert. So maybe its the same.

so do i keep my LPUX account open?

Ali Al Hashemi said:

In the current Australian tour, most M&G confirmation emails were sent the day before the concert. So maybe its the same.

i got the meet and greet in Brisbane Australia, i got my comfirmation email the morning of the concert so i dunno, also with the new lpu/linkin park.com setup i dont know what you have to do... lol sorry im not more help

WHAT????!!! I DIDNT GET ANY NOTIFICATION OF A M&G FOR STAPLES CENTER!!!!! IM AN ANNUAL MEMBER

I dont know, I'm going to the summit after 2 days and I will ask mike or someone.

Crystal said:

so do i keep my LPUX account open?

Ali Al Hashemi said:

Did you RVSP ? If you did, you should wait, emails are sent  a couple of days before the concert.

Bonnie Monaghan said:

WHAT????!!! I DIDNT GET ANY NOTIFICATION OF A M&G FOR STAPLES CENTER!!!!! IM AN ANNUAL MEMBER

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service