Hi, Friends. How things are going with you?
Let me apologize for what I said. I think that I expressed myself wrong and you are with a wrong idea about me.
First, I'm not crazy, psico, freak or any of these names that you are calling me.
Second, I didn't want to let you mad about me. I though I had friends here and I could talk about my feelings and thoughs. I forgot that we don't meet each other and that we are not so close to be friends, then when I opened my heart, some guys though that I was crazy or insulting Mike. Some others though that I was just look for a way to him pay attention in me, but was nothing about that. In the end, all guys are hating me.
Guys, I swear that I never wanted to insult him. I love him so much, so, why would I do that? I just wanted to vent! Only this!
I'm sorry. I don't want you hate me. I just was sad. I will not destroy his reputation saying things like that, ok? (until because I don't have this power)
And Mike, if you read this, I would like to ask you apologizes also and tell you: all things that I said was because I understood wrong what you said. I was hurted, and everything seemed offend to me.
I'm so sorry.
Thank you very much.

Tags: blog, linkin, linkinpark, lp, mike, mikeshinoda, park, post, shinoda

Views: 177

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think you're distroying HIS reputation by saying stupid things about him -.-
You're distroying your own reputation.
Never mind that,
But it's a human, Living in this world, He's famous, around the whole world, But what makes him so special?
Don't make him a part of your life, you're never gonna be one of his best friends or something :S
You can be a fan,
But don't be obsessed, It's a bit of anoying, you understand??

xoxo
I don't hate you!!!! I just try to tell you that you don't undestand right what Mike try to tell us! I know that you wrote that thing because you are hurted. I have un advice for you, don't be too impulsive, and take a moment for thinkin before write. We can all do a mistake, don't worry. I hope that now you undersand what I try to expain you and what Mike tell us. Don't worry!!! And excuse me if I was too hard on you.
Well, Kris, I'm sad to know that you definely don't like me, but it's ok, cause I'm here to ask apologizes. I knew that some guys would not acept them or would continuing insulting me, but it's ok. I acept this, and I can live with that. I just would like to complete and re-afirm that what I said is I wasn't, I ain't and will never destroy his reputation, until why, LIKE I SAID, who am I to make that? I DON'T HAVE THIS POWER! I hope is clear now. But, thank you for your attention and for lose your time replaying my stupid, anoying and unreal post, like you said before.

And you, Margherita, thank you. You're a cool person. I'm happy that you understood me and forgave me. I hope we can be friends.

Thank you very much!
But, now you're saying again something what is a little crazy... How can you love Mike? I bet you enver met that dude... He's a cool guy but I don't think as a fan you can go in the intim zone... I love his music and his work... I think you want to say that to but that you say it again in a wrong way... :p

And that's a little strange that you were "hurted" ... ??
I hope you realize, Mike show this kind of posts to his friends and they all have to laugh...

I was roadie of a Belgian rockband Johnny Berlin... And those guys just were saying crazy chit about those fangirls like ... "That little one told me my sweat smelled good...." Then all the rest says:"OMG!! WTF?" and then the singer again:"Yeah I know, I was thinking that all sweat smells the same." But no! This Girl told my sweat smells good and I have to stop taking a bath or a shower so I can smell good all day long. :d It's just joking and nothing wrong to those fangirls... By the way, they are fans... They are costumers...

All the freak fangirls who "love" the bandmembers and want to "marrie" the band members and thing that the band members are "sweet, good persons" are actually a little bit to obsessed.
Actually: That you didn't understand Mike's post is good example you don't know Mike at all...
He is using a lot of humor in his post...

It's a bandmember "Joke",
only famous people make those jokes...

Chester came out car with DBS, girls were crying: Chester, chester!!
Chester didn't look and was taking his stuff...

Girls stil crying: CHESTEr!! CHESTER CHESTER CHESTER!!!
This time a little harder...

Now I gonna ask an important question: The girls were like 10 meters away from Chester....
I am sure enough to know every human would hear those crying girls...

Still they are crying... (They know Chester can hear them...)
So why don't stop? ---

When Chester finally said: Allright girls, I can hear you. Now be quiet, I had a long trip.

The girls stopped crying and Chester went into the bus and when he came out they all started again...
Is this loving a bandmember? The only positive thing about this is: Supporting a bandmember...
Supporting a bandmember with no respect... The problem of being a famous bandmember is that in fact you're on the stage a product...

Mike, Chester and all the guys are products... Labels are selling their music... But without them in the picture or album cover people will not like it so much... People wanna see where the music come from.

When I want to have a linkin park show in my garden I would have to "buy" a "product"... from Werner...
I hope people can understand what I say... If I would have neough money and Linkin Park comes to my garden and plays concert... then there is in my garden a "product" When I send to all bandmembers a prive letter to their homes to invite them at my birthday and they would be crazy enough to come to belgium... They would be personal humans...

Now the problem about being a product in the musician factory is that you are not a product when you're walking on street.... Then you're a human... Just normal, like everyone... But still... you will feel like a product and that's anoying... Because just like you see an awesome motorbike in the story and you all guys gonna watch it... People gonna watch how a bandmember is drinking cola in a cafe... When people think: that's a cool motorbike! Let's take a picture... It's the same going with a bandmember on a picture...

I do not say; going with bandmembers on picture is wrong... Some bandmembers think it's okay for giving some promotion.... And when you really "know" a famous bandmember then you can do it in a personal way. Like this picture:

I hope you guys understand what I'm saying, I wanna learn you all one thing...
Just see it like this: A stripper is a "product" on the moment when she has to strip...
For her: It's a Job...
Next day when she is going to disney land with kids she is just a person being 100% herself.
i forgot the picture:

You tried to tell her that she didn't understand. You tried, I did it. :p Michelle is awesome!!:p

Margherita said:
I don't hate you!!!! I just try to tell you that you don't undestand right what Mike try to tell us! I know that you wrote that thing because you are hurted. I have un advice for you, don't be too impulsive, and take a moment for thinkin before write. We can all do a mistake, don't worry. I hope that now you undersand what I try to expain you and what Mike tell us. Don't worry!!! And excuse me if I was too hard on you.
you are sarcastic with me?

Lode Geboers said:
You tried to tell her that she didn't understand. You tried, I did it. :p Michelle is awesome!!:p

Margherita said:
hi! i have read your comment on mike's blog... i just wanted to say that what you said is kind of harsh... no offense meant but that is my opinion.. mike is just plugging shows or what so ever... i will do the same if i was him..
anyway, we are just humans and we commit mistakes..
i think mike has a space for forgiveness... it has been a long time so, i bet he is now doing fine^^ so dont worry...

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service