Vincent Lee Parker's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"SWEET!! glad you have fun. i cant wait till the shows out here. its gunna be a bla…"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Feb 3, 2011 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Vincent Lee Parker

"wow this discussion died...   who all will be volunteering for the US tour this year…"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Jan 31, 2011 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011

"once the song is compiled, like off a cd or whatever, you cant just SEPERATE tracks…"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Jan 31, 2011 to SEPERATING THE INSTRUMENTAL PART OF THE SONG TO THE VOCALS.

6 Jan 31, 2011

"actually last time i tried to send missy an e-mail it was returned as undeliverable."

Vincent Lee Parker replied Mar 14, 2010 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011

"Check out MusicForRelief.org and search around the forums for the answer to that que…"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Feb 15, 2010 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011

"Yes she is awesome!!"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Feb 2, 2010 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011

"I help support MFR every time its in Denver, Colorado or Utah. Ive helped MFR raise…"

Vincent Lee Parker replied Jan 24, 2010 to Actual voluteers as concerts and other functions

17 Feb 3, 2011

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service