How many of you have volunteer at concerts/venues, or Habit For Humanity functions? What'd you think of outcome of your event?

If you go to the MFR Youtube channel, and view the concert footage from Sacramento, CA, I'm in the video with my daughter talking about how the charity started back in the day (the fat lady not singing. lol) We had a blast, working with the kids, and Missy, that night, and we've worked ever concert in our area since then that we could humanly make it to. This is the one of only 3 charities I support right now.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

Lieke said:
hello all,
has music for relief ever made concert out the US?
thanks.

I believe Cheryl has done some things in England for MFR. I don't know if they've done anything else. Any time LP comes near you, check and see if there's a MFR booth, selling bandannas and wrist bands and stickers.
I volunteer for the American Cancer Society, am on the board for my regions Relay for Life, and have volunteered for literary programs, and programs for underprivileged families.. I also come from a small area and have talked/organized events using Utah state local Comedians/Bands to create events for the youth in this area to do.. There is a huge drug problem in this area, and the proceeds went to the Business Club for one of the local schools!! Does that count?? But at the same time.. it's been like maybe 5 minutes since I have heard of Music For Relief!!
wow this discussion died...   who all will be volunteering for the US tour this year?  i will be in Salt Lake City and Denver! stop in and say HEY!
I volunteered at last nights show in Boston, MA. I was the lead volunteer and myself and 4 other girls worked for the hours doing our part to spread the word about Music For Relief and collect donations. I had a great time and I would love to be able to do it again. =)

Donna A Morale said:
I volunteered at last nights show in Boston, MA. I was the lead volunteer and myself and 4 other girls worked for the hours doing our part to spread the word about Music For Relief and collect donations. I had a great time and I would love to be able to do it again. =)

SWEET!! glad you have fun. i cant wait till the shows out here. its gunna be a blast

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service