So we all know that big bands tend to come to New Zealand only when visiting Australia because of the convenience of the hop across the ditch.

LPU presales are already on for the Australian shows, so where's our New Zealand show date?

=/

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

^ Haha, very nice ;)
srry but this is just me! my parents say im too young to go to the big day out but they do say i can go to a linkin park consert if its just linkin park. and im sure there are more linkin park fans that are also too young to go to the big day out so is it possible we could do petiton for them to just go to auckland not including the big day out. (wellington would be even better) any takers????
YEAH AND IN WELLINGTON
greetings and salutations said:
is it possible we could do petiton for them to just go to auckland not including the big day out. (wellington would be even better) any takers????

Sanjay Walters has already started a petition if you'd like to add your vote to that one =] Also, there's a link to a New Zealand Street Soldiers facebook page if you'd like to join that too. You'll find the link on page 01 of this thread, posted by Todd Williamson.

Sanjay Walters said:
and guys go to the following website and demand for LP to come:
http://eventful.com/auckland/demand/linkin-park-/D0-001-000071905-5...
Please come to NZ LP!!!!
oh and some of u can do the demanding thingy from my page coz i put the link up there
Another Australia date... Where's our NZ show already?!?
OK THATS IT! IM SO MAD ABOUT LP NOT COMING TO NZ THAT IM STARTING A PROTEST! I WONT STOP BUGGING THEM UNTIL THEY COME HERE!!!!!! IM SO ANGRY
oh and Giselle, good on you for spreading the word! you're doing a great job keep up the good work!
CALLING ALL NZ FANS, JOIN THE PROTEST AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!! GET MAD IF YOU HAVE TO!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service