Irene Noner's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!!! What a GREAT CONCERT last nite!!! Front row was the best!!! Got a drumstick f…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 31, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Thanks elizabth and lory!!! Cindy- have a safe flight and say hi to the guys for me…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 30, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"OMG! Cindy, u r so lucky! Have u met them before? I haven't but I hope to one day! N…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 27, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Magi for the compliments!!! =oD I am so in love with my tattoo and am so happ…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 26, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"@ristinw, love your photos!!! they are so damn cute!!! =op   OMG!!! 6 more days til…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 23, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Beautiful art! sorry I havent been on a pc to view your pics... Great work!"

Irene Noner replied Aug 17, 2011 to a piece of art by Me..#$^&*()

9 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

"Thanks Jackie and Wendy! I love it and I love sharing it with all of the LP fans her…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 17, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Thanks Lileeana! I can't wait for the concert in vegas! I wish I didn't get tickets…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 16, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Guten tag Marina and danke!!! I hope you get a chance to get more ink someday! I sur…"

Irene Noner replied Aug 16, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"THANK YOU! Problem with getting a tattoo on your back is that you can't see it! so I…"

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service