HeavenDeathDancer-Lory's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I JUST LOVE IT....dang I have to keep saving money for the LP tat i had in mind...ca…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Aug 28, 2011 to WHAT DO ALL YOU AWESOME MOTHER FU*$ING LP FANS THINK OF MY FRESH INK?!?!?!

25 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Liz

"well...this is actually such a pleasant question I'm glad to answer it..well Linkin…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Jul 24, 2011 to What do you think of Mike Shinoda and in general about Linkin Park?

25 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Barbra Bennoda

"Angry: One step closer,Faint,Behind your Lies,From the inside   Loud:Blackout,Crawli…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Jul 24, 2011 to What do y'all thiks the angriest or loudest song linkin park has done so far?

22 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Paula Gisselle Brown

"I can't vote .....because those are 2 totally different things..those songs shine ea…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied May 22, 2011 to MESSENGER V/S GIVEN UP???

29 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Liz

"hey thank you:D nice to meet you btw! LP fans are the gratest people in the world an…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied May 22, 2011 to Whats The Best Rap You Heard From Mike Shinoda

56 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sunny Yan

"I totally agree with you:) Being a REAL ARTIST is all about getting new feelings and…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Apr 30, 2011 to WHY DOES A THOUSAND SUNS SUCKS ???

28 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lottie Tomlinson

"Thanks:) btw glad to meet you ^^  "

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Apr 26, 2011 to Which is your favorite Linkin Park song and why? :)

55 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by tushar rex

"Well my response won't be original but it will be sincere....i love all their songs.…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Apr 25, 2011 to Which is your favorite Linkin Park song and why? :)

55 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by tushar rex

"Only a genius like mike can rap like that...I mean he does it all rap,sing,play the…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Apr 25, 2011 to Whats The Best Rap You Heard From Mike Shinoda

56 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Sunny Yan

"Given Up= Godlike Song and 18 seconds scream...In the whole wide world only one huma…"

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory replied Mar 5, 2011 to WHAT IS THE BEST LP(CHESTERS) SCREAM YOU HEARD(FROM HT TO ATS)?

91 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Karina Salgado

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service