hope you answer soon!

Tags: LP, rules...

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

I feel like it's tough to compare all their albums or say one is better than the other because they're all very different. ATS is a great album and LP's sound is ever evolving, some people don't like that but I do. I dont care how much their sound changes, I am a fan for life and I'll always love whatever music they make. :)

same here.. bt lp is nt like bfr anymore.

Karina Salgado said:

I feel like it's tough to compare all their albums or say one is better than the other because they're all very different. ATS is a great album and LP's sound is ever evolving, some people don't like that but I do. I dont care how much their sound changes, I am a fan for life and I'll always love whatever music they make. :)

i like them all so that is hard

I was really impressed with "A Thousand Suns", mainly because I was really getting that whole "artist" status of muscians and bands. It really is one of those albums that need to be listened to as an album, not as individual songs. And it has such a fantastic sound to it that really separates it from their previous albums and other bands at the time. And it really helps that their lyrics inspire great imagery. I might add that is only my own opinion of the album. =) 

I love the special uniqueness to ATS...I've never heard anything like it. But I love all their albums! :D

ATS arrived through the post today(13 feb) but havent played it yet,certainly a mixed bag of reviews preceding it,but have always kept an open mind on LP albums,so looking forward to it

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service