I DISAGREE WITH THIS. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK...

Tags: ANYWAY., I, LOVE, LP, WELL

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

Linkin Park isn't going down. To the ones that agree that they are I know why some of you say it, your mad that they're doing something different. You think the music was easy. Mad that it's not Hybrid Theory and Meteora. 
 But a bit of history, Linkin Park, that name isn't telling you what genre your gonna hear from the band. It doesn't shout out the music, the music shouts out the name. Also, from the beginning, HYBRID THEORY, HYBRID, what's that mean. A mix of different things. Expect the unexpected. They still write the theory, but they mix it up, they don't want you to expect the same thing, but expect the unexpected. I mean if they kept up with what is called the old Linkin Park, fans would get bored and still have trashy comments. But these guys know what they are doing.
 Im 17, I met up with their music when I was in 8th grade. The reason I started building in music is because of all 6 members of Linkin Park. They are still my fave group, and they are still kickin it! 
One last thing, they haven't changed. This last thing isn't about a band, but the 6 human beings doing what they love, and being who they are. Linkin Park Underground is running, no I'm not a member yet, but that's the Linkin Park family and even on here were still apart of that family. Also, www.musicforrelief.org and www.powertheworld.org 
Some may agree, but if you look deeper, again, theres 6 dudes, doing what they love, and we got them out there, we stand and support them, because WE LOVE WHAT THEY DO, WE LOVE THE MUSIC! :)

I totally agree with you! Yes their music had changed, but they're producing music that they want to hear, and if only some fans like it, then so be it. I support the new route they took, it was an amazing album. They knew this was gonna happen, some fans unhappy with the new music, but they also knew that the truly loyal fans will love them no matter what music they put out there!

Sayja Nelson said:

Linkin Park isn't going down. To the ones that agree that they are I know why some of you say it, your mad that they're doing something different. You think the music was easy. Mad that it's not Hybrid Theory and Meteora. 
 But a bit of history, Linkin Park, that name isn't telling you what genre your gonna hear from the band. It doesn't shout out the music, the music shouts out the name. Also, from the beginning, HYBRID THEORY, HYBRID, what's that mean. A mix of different things. Expect the unexpected. They still write the theory, but they mix it up, they don't want you to expect the same thing, but expect the unexpected. I mean if they kept up with what is called the old Linkin Park, fans would get bored and still have trashy comments. But these guys know what they are doing.
 Im 17, I met up with their music when I was in 8th grade. The reason I started building in music is because of all 6 members of Linkin Park. They are still my fave group, and they are still kickin it! 
One last thing, they haven't changed. This last thing isn't about a band, but the 6 human beings doing what they love, and being who they are. Linkin Park Underground is running, no I'm not a member yet, but that's the Linkin Park family and even on here were still apart of that family. Also, www.musicforrelief.org and www.powertheworld.org 
Some may agree, but if you look deeper, again, theres 6 dudes, doing what they love, and we got them out there, we stand and support them, because WE LOVE WHAT THEY DO, WE LOVE THE MUSIC! :)

Hannah Nightingale said:

I totally agree with you! Yes their music had changed, but they're producing music that they want to hear, and if only some fans like it, then so be it. I support the new route they took, it was an amazing album. They knew this was gonna happen, some fans unhappy with the new music, but they also knew that the truly loyal fans will love them no matter what music they put out there!

Sayja Nelson said:

I don't agree at all. Every band change of course. But still I think Linkin Park is evolving to something great and unique. Their music is still unique and I'm looking forward to everything new that they do. They are so creative and I'm a bit jelly. =O

their not going down for the past month i have got 2 or 3 more people to love linkin park

Yes their music has changed. What do you expect them to do recreate only their hits? Music is an art. No different than any other painter or sculptor. In any creative process you will experience a certain amount of success as well as failure. How many canvas' of the Mona Lisa hit the trash bin before the final version is presented. How many balls of clay were broken before the statue of David was complete. LP has earned the right to develop how they see fit. I love to hear everything they make. It all has a place. Some songs, make me laugh, some I dont understand, some make me cry, some touch my heart, some touch my soul, but ALL of them are there to enjoy. Linkin Park is the soundtrack to the best years of my life, it connects me to my boys and my wife!

You are wrong!!!!!!!!!!! how can you call yourself a fan and talk shit like that!!!!!! LP has grown with thier music, ALL of thier music is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have NEVER went down!!!!!!!!!!! they have just gotten GREATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry you feel they have went down , but YOU ARE MISTAKEN !!!!!!! Linkin Park are the best ever!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU FORGET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like all LP fans, they are like family to me. but wow, your first topic on forum is about you complaining that LP have gone down for you. And the next topic of you, just right under this one is that you want a concert in india. A little bit hypocrite, don't you think?

btw, I disagree with you, I think they went better actually. they are evolving and do what they like. and no, I am not just new fan, I'm huge fan since 2000.

just wanted to say :) take care and have a nice day

They have NOT gone down! Their new style is so unique! I've never heard anything like it! And I love it!! The new songs have such meaningful lyrics and the melodies are simply amazing. They have gotten older and more mature and next album with be different too! Are you gonna hate on that one too!? -_- LP will always be the best regardless of their style because they will always try to help people and make the world a little brighter. If you can see that, then why are you an LP fan at all.....

In my opinion, I've think they've developed better as an artist. A Thousand Suns represents their musical brilliance, as far as I'm concerned. Meteora and Hybrid Theory were great albums in the sense of the nu metal sound, and I might add that having a separate person for both lead singer and rapper added to the success of their music. I think Minutes to Midnight is an underated album, because in many ways, I see it as the prototype to A Thousand Suns; lyrically it was swinging in the right direction, and I found the starker music just as good as the genre busting sound of A Thousand Suns. I think Leave Out All The Rest and Shadow of the Day helped develop songs like Waiting For The End, Blackout, The Messenger and others. However, i do miss the tracks Cure for the Itch and Session, which I can only hope for in their next album.

I agree about change but not about them going down ( whatever that means to whoever wrote that). I think the evolution of Linkin Park is a natural progression and not at all a bad thing at all. Musically everything i liked about the mood and atmosphere is there but more refined and pointed. 

Lyrically things have evolved to express subjects from the personal to include the political and social. I guess as musicians, songwriters and humans that's usually a mark of reaching a new level, in other words moving up in terms of experience, technique and expression.

我喜欢的是Linkin Park的歌 不是他们的风格

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service