How many of you have been to a show on this tour? Where did you go and what was your favorite part of the show?

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

i went to the first concert on the north american tour in sunrise, florida on 1/20/11. it was amazing! btw, it was also robs birthday and, as i had predicted, chester had us sing happy birthday to him. he said "oh wait, really quick, its rob's birthday, i was wondering if you could join me in singing happy birthday to him...... i love doing this to the band because they hate it. i dont care." that was one of my fave parts. another one was in given up, while chester was screaming, i guessed he messed up, but i didnt notice. after the song he said "sorry about that, guys, i choked on my own spit" and the way he emphasized spit.. it was hilarious! another fave part was after the intermission the members of the band came on 1 by 1, starting with phoenix, who started playing acoustic, then chester started to sing, and eventually they were all ther and played the mesenger. it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! also, at the end of the concert, chester threw/blew GIANT kisses towards the audience.oh, they play AMAZING live.
Awsome, it sounds like you had a great time. I wish I could have been at the show for robs birthday. I went to the one in Boston, MA. It was great, I was front stage and got to sing with Mike, and he dumped some of his water on the group I was in. At the end of the show Chester Blew us a big kiss and later on his twitter he thanked us for being such a great crowed. It was just amazing. :)

ןɐʇsʎɹɔ sǝsoɹɔⓒⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐⓛ said:
i went to the first concert on the north american tour in sunrise, florida on 1/20/11. it was amazing! btw, it was also robs birthday and, as i had predicted, chester had us sing happy birthday to him. he said "oh wait, really quick, its rob's birthday, i was wondering if you could join me in singing happy birthday to him...... i love doing this to the band because they hate it. i dont care." that was one of my fave parts. another one was in given up, while chester was screaming, i guessed he messed up, but i didnt notice. after the song he said "sorry about that, guys, i choked on my own spit" and the way he emphasized spit.. it was hilarious! another fave part was after the intermission the members of the band came on 1 by 1, starting with phoenix, who started playing acoustic, then chester started to sing, and eventually they were all ther and played the mesenger. it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! also, at the end of the concert, chester threw/blew GIANT kisses towards the audience.oh, they play AMAZING live.
My husband and I went to the one in Tampa FL. It was awesome to be there, I haven't seen them in concert since 2006! OMG it's so hard to find one particular part of the show...It had to be Brad and Phoenix talking crap to each other back and forth throughout the concert. Brad Just had this big grin on his face the whole time and I just found it absolutely hilarious! That, and when Chester and Mike came out into the audience while they sang; half thanking us for being there and half being thankful that the crowd didn't just grab them in with all the insanity going on LMAO! But it was absolutely wonderful!
That's all good!!!  How fun to sing Happy Birthday to one of them :) I went to the Detroit show and I liked how when they played Bleed it Out, they threw a little Place for My Head in the middle of it....it was a nice surprise :)  I am also with you on liking as I call.....Chester's "spin kiss" at the end of the show!!!! These guys are great live!!!!!  <3

ןɐʇsʎɹɔ sǝsoɹɔⓒⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐⓛ said:
Went to the MSG show on 2/4/11, awesome was surprised they threw in some old songs from HT (wish POA was played along with Wretches and Kings :( ). Best part of the show for me was when they played my fave song off of ATS, when I saw the drums being placed on the stage was like that's "When They Come For Me"!! Also the end with they did One Step Closer,
I went to the concert in The Wells Fargo Center in Philly! It was a great performance, it was also very loud. I got pretty close But didn't have a good camera. My Favorite part was when this opne guy started to cry in the mosh pit lol. But I loved it all nothing was bland nothing but energy especially that it was my first concert, and my favorite band.
Very kool. I have seen LP twice now and both times everyone was very energetic. LP was my first and second concert ever and my favorite band. Nobody could ever out do Linkin Park. =}

Christian said:
I went to the concert in The Wells Fargo Center in Philly! It was a great performance, it was also very loud. I got pretty close But didn't have a good camera. My Favorite part was when this opne guy started to cry in the mosh pit lol. But I loved it all nothing was bland nothing but energy especially that it was my first concert, and my favorite band.
I was at the Toronto show last night, and it was phenomenal! My fifth time seeing the band. Last night's concert was the best yet though, especially since I actually got to meet them. They are all so incredibly nice! So for me, meeting them was my favourite part of the night :)

Oh, you are so lucky paper rabbit. I have only seen them live twice but have never been lucky enough to meet them. I hope one day that dream will come true. Glad you enjoyed the concert. =}

Paper Rabbit said:

I was at the Toronto show last night, and it was phenomenal! My fifth time seeing the band. Last night's concert was the best yet though, especially since I actually got to meet them. They are all so incredibly nice! So for me, meeting them was my favourite part of the night :)
i just drove from rochester new york 8 hours and i was 20 min from cincy and i heard on the radio that the show has been postponed.  it really pisses me off iv seen lp 8 times not this tour though and i was so pumped for it!!!! and i hear that the show is fuckin awesome

well i was gona go to the cincy show drove 8 hours and found out that its postponed not happy at all.  was really looking forward to the show that iv heard sooo many great things about

i went to the concert in philly on 1/31. it was awwwwwwwwsome i loved it! Chester was hot and mike is my husband the group as a whole was amazing. Loved it!!!!!!! :)

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service