hey guys what do you think the long scream by chester in given up or the rhtymic shout in messenger!!!! give ur votes!!!!!

Started by you

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Given Up, purely because it's not a lazy 4 chord song
GIVEN UP!!
Given Up  the screaming song... :D
I can't vote .....because those are 2 totally different things..those songs shine each in their way....and give out different energys......given up paints that crazy tone in chester voice when he screams just letting our emotions flood it all......and the messenger displays chester voice in a totally different state....bringing a warm lovely feeling that sourrounds and protects us...they are different not only sound wise but from the lyrics too....both have a lot of feelings bottled up inside them and i think just letting them daze us with their grace is enough:)
Which One Is Your Favourite Between The Two Of Them????
"GIVEN UP"!!  <3
wow, you sad it so wonderful

HeavenDeathDancer-Lory said:
I can't vote .....because those are 2 totally different things..those songs shine each in their way....and give out different energys......given up paints that crazy tone in chester voice when he screams just letting our emotions flood it all......and the messenger displays chester voice in a totally different state....bringing a warm lovely feeling that sourrounds and protects us...they are different not only sound wise but from the lyrics too....both have a lot of feelings bottled up inside them and i think just letting them daze us with their grace is enough:)
Oh why choice it's 2 different songs and I love Given Up & The Messenger, but my daughter (9 years) love really GIVEN UP...
bad question! because Linkin Park all songs just super ... it's an axiom! You can not compare ..... we only admire! clear?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service