hey guys what do you think the long scream by chester in given up or the rhtymic shout in messenger!!!! give ur votes!!!!!

Started by you

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

bad question! because Linkin Park all songs just super ... it's an axiom! You can not compare ..... we only admire! clear?
from Linkin Park all songs just super ... it's an axiom! It's true - the most important truth!
from Linkin Park all songs just super ... it's an axiom! It's true - the most important truth!

GIVEN UP!!!!!!!!! i love this song and the way chester sings it. but THE MESSENGER is a good song too. it·s just that given up is better.

given up... no doubt!

I support you!!! it is hard to choose.

Lottie Tomlinson said:

That's such a difficult question!!!! All, I repeat ALL, LP songs are great so it's so hard to choose!!! Plus, both those songs are completely different so you can't possibly begin to compare them.

xxx lp forever :) <3

GIVEN UP DEFINITELY

I don't think there is any competition b/w the songs, since both of their concepts are different. The Messenger is a kinda slow(only the acoustic guitar) & an inspirational song, while Given Up is an angry song---basically 'bout the person "giving up". Both the songs totally opposite, but equally great.
Given Up definitely! It was really long and amazing! <3
Given Up for sure, dunno why LP moved over from nu metal.
each song in its style , but my vote goes to Given Up (:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service