I Designed my tattoo myself using LP's Logo... I wanted to use one of the songs as inspirational words to live by...

I had some ideas...

but then I came up with this one...

and I love it!!!

I Freaking LOVE LP since Hybrid Theory and will continue to be a fan forever... Can't wait for more music!!!

Oh Yeah and See ya In Vegas!!! Celebrating my Anniversary With My Hubby!!

Views: 471

Replies to This Discussion

@ristinw, love your photos!!! they are so damn cute!!! =op

OMG!!! 6 more days til LP in VEGAS!!! Can't freaking wait!!!!

ristinw said:

Nice one!!! :D

Hey Irene!

that tat is really AMAZING!!!
and those phrases are from 2 of my favourite LP songs!!!
<3<3<3
just AMAZING!!! ;)

Thanks Magi for the compliments!!! =oD I am so in love with my tattoo and am so happy w/my choice and design!!!

I love ALL their songs but I chose the ones that would be most inspirational to where I'm at in my life!!! the design kind of just came together and any LP fan will understand the meaning but to others they might just think it says "Time is a valuable thing, leave out all the rest." So it's actually got multiple meanings!!!

Magi Paramasviam said:

Hey Irene!

that tat is really AMAZING!!!
and those phrases are from 2 of my favourite LP songs!!!
<3<3<3
just AMAZING!!! ;)

hey Irene, did you get invite to meet and greet? i almost passed out when i read my email today! i get to go! so freakingly super excited!!!! i dont even know what to take for them to sign!!! OMG!, still numb!

i know!!! hurry up weekend!!

Irene Krygowski said:

@ristinw, love your photos!!! they are so damn cute!!! =op

OMG!!! 6 more days til LP in VEGAS!!! Can't freaking wait!!!!

ristinw said:

Nice one!!! :D
OMG! Cindy, u r so lucky! Have u met them before? I haven't but I hope to one day! No I didn't get an invite. =o( I heard those meet and greets are really intimiate! I wonder if they're gonna host an after party like they did in feb! I'm from chicago so this is so exciting!!! What time r u planning on going? I don't wanna go too early but I want a good spot!!!
I JUST LOVE IT....dang I have to keep saving money for the LP tat i had in mind...can't wait to get it....LP is absolutely the best band ever in every way an artist would picture:) and with the most meaningful lyrics ever...that change peoples hearts literary every minute:3 I know they changed mine forever !!! GO LP4 ever !!! the tat kicks ass!!!:D
That's freakin awesome!!! :)

oh girls! i cant sleep cuz im so freakin excited to get on that plane tomorrow and fly to Vegas!!! and cuz i get to meet them! im just on cloud 9 i tell ya!! cant wait to meet you all, and i hope to run into you. :)

Thanks elizabth and lory!!!

Cindy- have a safe flight and say hi to the guys for me lol!!!

Hope to see you at the concert too!!! I'm definitely sporting my tat tonite!!!

Only a few more hours til LP at the joint!!!! =oD super excited...
oh man you guys are so lucky! :p I want to see them sooo bad!! :) LP fan 4 Life!!
WOW!!! What a GREAT CONCERT last nite!!! Front row was the best!!! Got a drumstick from Rob and a water bottle from Mike!!! =oD sorry I didn't get a chance to meet u guyz but I bet u had just as much fun as I did!!! @cindy, how was the meet and greet?

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service