hahaha... LOL

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

nice :D

 

wkwkwk.. LOL

Lileeana Lords Perea said:

nice :D

 

what about your face? lol

Did you paste your face into it and keep Tobey Maguire's chin and forehead? :) Good stuff. :D

i can be teddy parker :p

Cindy Manson said:
what about your face? lol
Yes :D I use photoshop to edit it, would you visit to my blog?

Aaralyn D said:

Did you paste your face into it and keep Tobey Maguire's chin and forehead? :) Good stuff. :D

Cool, I love Spiderman, he's my favourite superhero. I did not see a blog at that link, just Linkin Park fan site - that what you meant?

Tedi wicaksono said:
Yes :D I use photoshop to edit it, would you visit to my blog?

Aaralyn D said:

Did you paste your face into it and keep Tobey Maguire's chin and forehead? :) Good stuff. :D

yes, bookmark it,like its fan page, or follow the twitter account if you like it :D thanks

Aaralyn D said:
Cool, I love Spiderman, he's my favourite superhero. I did not see a blog at that link, just Linkin Park fan site - that what you meant?

Tedi wicaksono said:
Yes :D I use photoshop to edit it, would you visit to my blog?

Aaralyn D said:

Did you paste your face into it and keep Tobey Maguire's chin and forehead? :) Good stuff. :D

No worries :)

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service