Hello! I am also a big fan of this group and hope that you will appreciate the discussion ))

Views: 154

Replies to This Discussion

LP! Look here! Here, everyone loves you, respects and dreams to meet you! We love your cool music, characters and preferences! We hope that you give us more love! :)
well...this is actually such a pleasant question I'm glad to answer it..well Linkin Park the name says it all...If I think of some fit words for Mike that would be "sharp" in everything he does, another one would be "expressive and full of emotion sentiment and soul" in his work(valuable for all members in LP)..hmm "perseverent" for not backing down when the going get's tough(again valuable for all members)...LP is....a phenomenon ,a revolution in real music, they aren't creating only songs....they are creating feelings and states like support,love,serenity, anger, concentration, intelligence,waking up, etc which means...more than they could ever imagine for me and (us) their fans.<3 LOVE LP 4 EVER

Mike? He is: An amazing rapper( Eminem may be the FASTEST rapper, but Mike is the BEST rapper), he is extremely funny, he is serious when he has to be( my favorite thing about him), and his creativity is indescribable and drawings are AWESOME etc. etc. I mean, there are a lot of things I'm missing out, I know that. but OVERALL, he's fantastic! LOVE MIKE! <3

And Linkin' Park is very motivational and inspirational. I listen to Linkin' Park not only because they make awesome music, but also because LP is like a shoulder for me to lean and cry on when I'm feeling down. Many people mistake 'inspirational' with 'EMO'. I think that's absolutely stupid and wrong. I respect LP and will always remain a fan! LP FOREVER!!! <3 (oops! Guess I made it a little too long! Sorry! :P)

Mike - my role model , seems to be a nice guy , very kind person , hardworker , has common sense , has an amazing voice , the best rapper in the world ! 

Linkin Park - the best band EVER . 

I love Linkin Park because, as Ghiban Bianca said earlier, I find myself in their lyrics, for just about every song, and their singing/rapping is so real - has the real emotion of their lyrics, their screaming is not generally gratuitous but really helps get across the feeling in the lyrics, and for me, I always feel in the songs that there is at least a glimmer of hope (but often a large bit of hope) for better things in the future, even in the songs that are so angry and hurt and confused and agitated and somewhat despairing - I need that hope in the music I listen to. And I love how well the music often backs up the emotion of the vocals/lyrics, helps it really carry, and is so beautiful or great in itself most of the time, for me, and I love how articulate both Mike and Chester are - they really get across what they are saying very clearly, and speak what my heart wants to say, very often.

I think Mike is one of the most clever lyricists of the hiphop artists I've heard - really has something to say and rhymes it so well and with such great rhythm also, and such a powerful way of rapping them, vocally - I think it is hard to be anywhere near as good as him, in all those ways, so I have a lot of respect for him. So many artists in his genre just stick to heartless rhymes and the same words rhymed over and over again, so I'm really glad that he tries to make his very meaningful and important rhymes (I supremely loved 'When They Come For Me' and 'Waiting For The End' from ATS - so glad Mike keeps trying to go higher and higher with his lyrics, no sticking in a rut - I really appreciate the things he says and what he deems important to think about, because they are things I find important also, and he says them so thoughtfully and well). And I appreciate how nice and accepting he is to and with us fans - not many are so lovely, I think? But I'm not a huge fan of many so I may be wrong :D

I guess that's all for now ;D (I'm a wordy one!, at least on-line ;) )

I agree with Aaralyn D. When I´m listening to Linkin Park´s songs, I can really find myself there. They´re not assume the identity of someone, they´re real. The emotions, lyrics, music and the whole Linkin Park.

I love linkin park... One of my favorite bands... And I think that Mike Shinoda is sexxy...

i dun have what to say M.Shinoda is the best rapper in the world and LP is the greatest band in the world 

\

MIKE??

I  LOVE HIM SO MUCH ITS TRUE HE IS SO HUMMBLE, FUNNY, I WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOLPLE SO GREAT LIKE HIM. IN SPITE I DONT KNOW HIM HE'S LIKE ONE O MY BFF!

OH AND LINKIN PARK:

THE FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE, HOPE AND HAPPINESS. MY SELF STEEM RAISES EVERYTIME I HEAR ONE OF THEIR SONGS

BEST BAND OF THE WORLD AND I DONT CARE ABOUT BAD COMMENTS THEYRE JUST TO JEALOUS THAT THEIR EARS DONT WORK LIKE OURS XD!

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service