Tags: LP

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

like 1000 suns, and another great album Meteora, Linkin Park, I also like "Hybrid Theory ", but in general it is my favorite grup, hearthem for 10 years

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also liked them always will like them till the end!!!!!!

If i had to pick one album, i'd say Minutes to Midnight. ;)
1000 Suns)
When HT came out, I could easily relate to them through some songs, and the fact that someone could put into words the way I felt at that moment just fascinated me. Meteora came, and I could still relate to most of the songs. Yet, when I listened to MTM I thought they had grown up so much both as a band and individually that it became the best album I'd heard. I even thought they couldn't make something better, but to my surprise they did...ATS is so far their best work done for me. Not only becuase of the message it conveys, but also because again they've managed to express exactly how I feel and think. What's more I like the fact that they didn't stick to one style only, and had the courage to try something new and did it perfectly. I just love every one of their albums
i say 1000 sund and Hybrid theory witj one step klozr

Pao Libby said:
When HT came out, I could easily relate to them through some songs, and the fact that someone could put into words the way I felt at that moment just fascinated me. Meteora came, and I could still relate to most of the songs. Yet, when I listened to MTM I thought they had grown up so much both as a band and individually that it became the best album I'd heard. I even thought they couldn't make something better, but to my surprise they did...ATS is so far their best work done for me. Not only becuase of the message it conveys, but also because again they've managed to express exactly how I feel and think. What's more I like the fact that they didn't stick to one style only, and had the courage to try something new and did it perfectly. I just love every one of their albums
all albums !!

to me all their albums are the best!! i like LP and i will love them forever!!

....HYBRID THEORY
....METEORA
...MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
...A THOUSAND SUNS..
etc...

meteora.

it has the best mix of everything.

not that i don't love all of their albums, but i feel meteora does well in incorporating the heavier stuff from hybrid theory with the slightly softer stuff of minutes to midnight.

(:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service