whats the best rap u heard from mike.s? faint? going down? place for my head? etc

Tags: Mike, Shinoda

Views: 3963

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

bleed it out

or In The End

i have not begun

My very favourite since ATS came out is 'When They Come For Me' because it's so cleverly done and interesting to hear Mike's thoughts about himself, but 'Waiting For The End' is so brilliant, such meaningful important lyrics and so fluid in their rhyme and rhythm, I love that so much, almost exactly as much as 'When They Come For Me', just a teeny bit less cos it's not so personal (but thematically, I love it to bits!!!).

In general, I just think Mike Shinoda does a great job with his rapping and rhymes and lyrics in general and is continuing to get better and better - I really admire him for all he does and for being a decent, thinking man. :)

And 'Hands Held High' also (forgot) - so important, the lyrics, and really well said :)
It's "Hands Held High" . Undoubtedly !
I like the Rap he does in Hands Held High, it has a lot of meaning to me as we suffered so much under the Bush Administration and what we did was so wrong to invade Iraq knowing that Osama Bin Laden was not there.  It reflects a time in our country where we had no leadership, and it continues into today only because President Obama stepped into a field of cow patties the size of Texas and we just cant dig out of all that Bush and his administration left for others to clean up.  The view the US has from other countries is not GOOD and we need a leader that other countries will work with and restore our foreign relationships.
Well said! Hope those things get gradually sorted out - Obama seems to be a better president than US has had for a while, from what I can see as an outsider, so hopefully things are on the up now :)

Jonna Ann Boelke said:
I like the Rap he does in Hands Held High, it has a lot of meaning to me as we suffered so much under the Bush Administration and what we did was so wrong to invade Iraq knowing that Osama Bin Laden was not there.  It reflects a time in our country where we had no leadership, and it continues into today only because President Obama stepped into a field of cow patties the size of Texas and we just cant dig out of all that Bush and his administration left for others to clean up.  The view the US has from other countries is not GOOD and we need a leader that other countries will work with and restore our foreign relationships.

umm all of them i"ts great songs

Dedicated, I can't get enough of it :D

oh, so hard to choose! Probs either Wretches and Kings or Hands Held High, maybe Faint or Nobody's Listening? Ah! To hard! They're all awesome!

hit the floor is the greatest

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service