tell me what's ur fuckin weirdest  dream.... ^^

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Oi, my weirdest dream:
I was in a land where everything was bouncy. Like seriously, cars, trees, clouds - they were all connected to a spring and they'd bounce around insanely. So I was in a park, and there was a boys v. girls war going on, so everyone started shanking each other with carrots (because who brings weapons to a public park) and then the king (Elvis) came over a hill and proclaimed his innocence. Then he started a long speech about something, but I left because there were some people sneaking off. I followed them and they went into an underground rabbit hole (the hole was underground) and they were all like "We have a plan to get rid of the king..!" And I was like, "Oh no!" and they heard and started chasing me, but then this lady with wild dredlocks (Whoopie Goldberg?) pulled me into her room and said, "I am trusting you with with a fallen alligator" and she gave me a purple alligator.
Naturally, I place this is in my pocket and take the portal to the wizard.
So the wizard wants a hat, or he won't help me and I give him the alligator and he says something Dr. Seuss-ish and I'm transported to the king (still Elvis) where people are throwing towels and apple seeds at him. But then he rips of his face and it's me and everyone thinks he's me and I'm me, so they chase me, and I use the alligator (which I thought I gave away) to set the ocean on fire, thus saving the world.
Then my cat jumped on my face, thus waking me up.
Questions? Comments? Constructive criticism?
u can make a short story from this dream.....

Selena Van Clarke said:
Oi, my weirdest dream:
I was in a land where everything was bouncy. Like seriously, cars, trees, clouds - they were all connected to a spring and they'd bounce around insanely. So I was in a park, and there was a boys v. girls war going on, so everyone started shanking each other with carrots (because who brings weapons to a public park) and then the king (Elvis) came over a hill and proclaimed his innocence. Then he started a long speech about something, but I left because there were some people sneaking off. I followed them and they went into an underground rabbit hole (the hole was underground) and they were all like "We have a plan to get rid of the king..!" And I was like, "Oh no!" and they heard and started chasing me, but then this lady with wild dredlocks (Whoopie Goldberg?) pulled me into her room and said, "I am trusting you with with a fallen alligator" and she gave me a purple alligator.
Naturally, I place this is in my pocket and take the portal to the wizard.
So the wizard wants a hat, or he won't help me and I give him the alligator and he says something Dr. Seuss-ish and I'm transported to the king (still Elvis) where people are throwing towels and apple seeds at him. But then he rips of his face and it's me and everyone thinks he's me and I'm me, so they chase me, and I use the alligator (which I thought I gave away) to set the ocean on fire, thus saving the world.
Then my cat jumped on my face, thus waking me up.
Questions? Comments? Constructive criticism?
that's soo..... mmm...

Maggot said:
my weirdest dream: one day I was searching for my friend and I've got into one house and I found my friend on a table dead.. I started to cry like a rainy year.. Then came a man dressed in black and he cuted him on half and I turned away because I couldn't watch.. I wanted to run away but one of the guards was holding me.. Let's bet that none of you had any dream like this one..
I was in a small town with all old people,
But no little kids or teenagers as well.I tried to leave the town, they wouldn't let me.
Instead they opened their mouths like a monstrous snake and then all kinds of tentacles
came out of the old peoples mouth and tried to eat me.Then a random song played.
The song was called,THE MEANING OF LIFE, BY POWER -MAN 5000.
lol...

Blake Daniel Smith said:
I was in a small town with all old people,
But no little kids or teenagers as well.I tried to leave the town, they wouldn't let me.
Instead they opened their mouths like a monstrous snake and then all kinds of tentacles
came out of the old peoples mouth and tried to eat me.Then a random song played.
The song was called,THE MEANING OF LIFE, BY POWER -MAN 5000.

my weirdest dream:

I was walking down the street untill a can of coke shoved me down a drain with hobo printers....we played chess untill i woke up

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service