tell me what's ur fuckin weirdest  dream.... ^^

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

well, my weirdest dream is to get to the LP's concert on a bicycle))) in winter))) from UA to USA)))
I dont rmmember much, but someone was about to say something importatnt and I woke up right before he said that...
There is also one in wich Mike Sinoda annoyed me so I turned him into some kind of a puppy certure (A.K.A Puppy Mikey)
LOL) Edenor, you're crazZzy))))
Well I already know that. anting else?

Black_LP_Devil said:
hahaha

Black_LP_Devil said:
well, my weirdest dream is to get to the LP's concert on a bicycle))) in winter))) from UA to USA)))
that must have been annoying lol
and a puppy? aw cute

Edenor said:
I dont rmmember much, but someone was about to say something importatnt and I woke up right before he said that...
There is also one in wich Mike Sinoda annoyed me so I turned him into some kind of a puppy certure (A.K.A Puppy Mikey)
You like trains!!!!!

Edenor said:

Black_LP_Devil said:
i was waiking wen gummybears came out of no where and started attacking me and the marshmallow people rescued me using only umbrellas......
YES I LIKE TRAINS! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
BAZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Silenced Angel said:
You like trains!!!!!

Edenor said:

Black_LP_Devil said:
No lol i love that video! =D

Edenor said:
YES I LIKE TRAINS! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!
BAZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Silenced Angel said:
You like trains!!!!!

Edenor said:

Black_LP_Devil said:
ROFL thats the funniest thing i've ever heard!!!! hahahaha

Holly Contreras said:
i was waiking wen gummybears came out of no where and started attacking me and the marshmallow people rescued me using only umbrellas......
i was in a concert(i cant remember whose) and it was really crowded. i was holding hands with a guy i just saw in a movie and then we kissed. and since he is famous,girls started kissing him. and then everybody just kissed. including me with a girl,then with another. maybe kissing was our solution to get to the front...and then i woke up and felt REALLY GROSSED OUT. so fucking eww

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service