Unfortunately, listening to the ATS  hear reduction of  instrumental parts!
If you think this is bad for the LP as a team, have the courage to express your point of view and join my discussion!
Can you imagine a live music without instrumental solos?
Unfortunately, if the LP will go the way indicated by the ATS, their next concerts their next concerts will consist of playing recordings from their computer.
And next album similar to the ATS will be played at discos for stupid
teenagers, who can not understand the content of their songs!
Together we can stop this catastrophe.
Combine in a group!

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

I think you have a point, LP should play more instrumental parts, I kind of miss it en the new album. But, in concerts they still play as well, even if you see that they are playing a computer instead that an instrument...

Marta Quintana Barría said:
. But, in concerts they still play as well, even if you see that they are playing a computer instead that an instrument...
Fortunately, they play little songs from ATS in the concerts, but if the next album will be similar to the ATS that will be more songs in the disco style and they need only turn on the computer...
And who of you would listen to the music being played its entirety from a computer?
It's true, i agree with you... :D
I agree with all the comments, part of the essence of the group is missing in this album. Brad guitar???? Where are??? Rob sound good but only when the songs star or in end. For me its no enough, I like listen the drum loud.
Mike experiment with the "reggue music" in Waiting for the end" remember me:" TREVOR HALL" in the song Volumne, this a experimental change, its good. But a think the same at you guys "too much electronic music".

Absolutely agree with you! It is too much electronic. I think the main reason is Mr. Hahn - that is his style. I am not fan of it. I miss loud guitars and drums.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service