Well Linkin Park's "A Thousands Sun's" World Tour Is In Its Completion Stage What Do You All Think Through Out This Tour Every Country,Every City,Every Stage That Linkin Park Performed Gave Us A THOUSAND Reasons To Smile Cheer And Share Stuff Like (Videos,M & G,Live Chat) ...............

Linkin Park Just Became Immortal!!!!

Thumbs Up For LP!!!

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I think they proved that they are the best band in the whole world!

I was at the m&g in Helsinki and it was amazing. Amazing band, on stage they get up that something unimaginable.

Cool album, great performance, and awesome band!!!

Yeah, they are amazing :)
nothin like linkin park live...my problem is I got stuck with the edited version of the album...but I think they forgot to take out the last fuckin out of the song when they come for me....i love this song "stop talkin start tryin to catch up mother mother mother....well that is how mine goes...i know how it is supposed to go and I do get a little bit disappointed with my version sometimes,  but it is better that nothing.
I was able to go to 3 shows this year of Lp and they were amazing every time. Never gets old seeing them live!

are they coming to india in asian tour

guys please rply

wooo your are a big fan of lp m i right??????

Karina Salgado said:

I was able to go to 3 shows this year of Lp and they were amazing every time. Never gets old seeing them live!

dude there are even more bigger indian fans of lp than me they are just crazy fr lp!!!!

Well LP came a long way and i have to say this was one of their more successful tours, alot happened and i have to say this is only the beginning!

I just hope that every country in the world will be visited by Linkin Park someday. Especially in the philippines. They performed here last 2004.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service