No Description

Views: 365

Replies to This Discussion

nope ; of course not...never!

Oh my god NOOOOO!!...absolutely not!

No, never, of course not!

Heck no.

Without Mike, the band would not sound right.

Now they are a good rock group, but with out Mike, everything will be all wrong. Mike, with his talents, is the best part of the band. And Besides Chester, Mike is the best. Mike is a  musician, record producer, and a vocalist, I believe, and a good one at that. And with out him, the band, would not be as good as they are with him.  Also, Mike is the best Rapper  in this whole  world,cant forget that, now can we?

We all love Mike Shinoda, and the whole entire group!

Your guys rock, take care, and GodBless! ^_^

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!

Can't have Linkin Park if any of them aren't there :) Each one is a special part of the 6 piece puzzle that makes up Linkin Park!

could'nt think of it 

because he is the only one who's rapping made me the fan of linkin park band

LOVE HIM

Well,said....:)
Love The Way You Express Yourself!! 

i think this is an unnecessary question...
cuz the answer is sooo clear!
OF COURSE NOT!

every member of the band equally contributes to songs we hear from them

with out one member there wouldn't be the same LP we know today  

i agree

but it wouldn't be fare to say that mike is the best in the band because each member contributes equally when it comes o their own talent  

CassandraC said:

Heck no.

Without Mike, the band would not sound right.

Now they are a good rock group, but with out Mike, everything will be all wrong. Mike, with his talents, is the best part of the band. And Besides Chester, Mike is the best. Mike is a  musician, record producer, and a vocalist, I believe, and a good one at that. And with out him, the band, would not be as good as they are with him.  Also, Mike is the best Rapper  in this whole  world,cant forget that, now can we?

We all love Mike Shinoda, and the whole entire group!

Your guys rock, take care, and GodBless! ^_^

Mike is like the whole foundation of Linkin Park, i mean everyone puts in everything needed to make LP awsome but Mike has been there before the begginning and without his great lyrics, what would LP be, it just doesnt seem right

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service