Michael Kenji Shinoda Kobayashi: I am crazy for you!! I want you only for my .. it wanted to return to see you!! I love you!!!

Views: 110

Replies to This Discussion

evrything .

really E-VE-RY-THING . I mean it .

no he is married,with kids, i respect that, but i would do anything to keep his music in my life, LP is an important part of my life, and my kids 2 :)

yeah you're right . when I said  " everything " I didn't mean to like , date him or something xD

Lileeana Lords Perea said:

no he is married,with kids, i respect that, but i would do anything to keep his music in my life, LP is an important part of my life, and my kids 2 :)

my bad i missunderstood sorry :(  i can respect that!!!

joannaresende said:

yeah you're right . when I said  " everything " I didn't mean to like , date him or something xD

no problem (:
I totally respect Mike and his privacy .

my bad i missunderstood sorry :(  i can respect that!!!

joannaresende said:

I'd do anything to protect his music from other people's hostile opinions!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe yes!!! but just for a photo and an autograph !!!

akanksha agarwal said:

oh i see girls are too mad for him

what ?

PAWAN YADAV said:

akanksha agarwal said:

oh i see girls are too mad for him

i second that.

Totally agree, even though he is so cute, i resepct he's married with a family. But I have and always will do anything to hear the music :)

Really everything is possible...I love him

But it's like a obssession because he's married so I'm just a big fan!

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service